Topic: Key Club

Interested to hear about last night at the Key Club. How was the show? The turnout? Thanks, Stu

Re: Key Club

Why was it important to have this place packed? Probably some record industry/promoters in the house? That's my guess.

At the very least I know the promoter for that venue books acts into other venues of various sizes in that area. If he does well with Joe then he can continue - onward and upward.

Besides the ancillary effects of industry folks, influential ViP's and other promoters.

It wasn't long ago that a famous comedienne was on a national radio show an mentioned Joe as her favorite artist. She was on the guest list at Malibu.....so its not too hard to connect the dots and see how it could be important.

That said - they are all important.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

We went to the Key Club show. Having been there before, and knowing seating was limited, we made dinner reservations and watched the show from the balcony. You cannot see much of the crowd from there but it did seem that there were quite a few people there for a week nite.
He rocked the house. This show was a prime example of CD's not doing the artist justice. His guitar riffs were incredible.
I wish he would do more shows in the LA area.
By the way the Key Club has excellent food.
big_smile