Topic: FAN ATTACK 101!!!!!!!!!

As Joe bonamassa grows his fanbase grows..
It's a business, and Joe will have to deal upset
fans, band members, mgmt., agents, promoters,
venue owners, etc....
He has to make the best decisions he can to make
the bonamassa machine roll..
He has stategically placed new personell in his band,
and mgmt. to make his machine run smoother.
Joe has changed several things about himself personally
that have made him a better performer and business person.
Joe is a thinker!! He wants his fans to have the best show.
He has the right to get upset when things go wrong!
Walk in joe's shoes for 1 day.. or any businessman
that works as many hours as joe does and you'll understand
why it's hard to be the perfect person 365 days a year....
I know how hard it is to please everyone all the time..
IT"S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aubry, owner
WWW.TWOFROGSGRILL.COM

Re: FAN ATTACK 101!!!!!!!!!

2frogs wrote:

As Joe bonamassa grows his fanbase grows..
It's a business, and Joe will have to deal upset
fans, band members, mgmt., agents, promoters,
venue owners, etc....
He has to make the best decisions he can to make
the bonamassa machine roll..
He has stategically placed new personell in his band,
and mgmt. to make his machine run smoother.
Joe has changed several things about himself personally
that have made him a better performer and business person.
Joe is a thinker!! He wants his fans to have the best show.
He has the right to get upset when things go wrong!
Walk in joe's shoes for 1 day.. or any businessman
that works as many hours as joe does and you'll understand
why it's hard to be the perfect person 365 days a year....
I know how hard it is to please everyone all the time..
IT"S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aubry, owner
WWW.TWOFROGSGRILL.COM

Well said.

Phil, customer
WWW.TWOFROGSGRILL.COM

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

...you had me at Joe...:).....

4 (edited by Joanie 2006-08-07 06:58:09)

As I've said from the moment I saw the new lineup, Joe's whole demeanor has changed. He's still very demanding of himself, still focused on doing his best, but now he seems like he's having more fun than ever before. To me, this is what matters most.

There's no way Joe will ever be able to please all the people all the time and he shouldn't have to. As fans, we talk about the good, the bad, and everything in between, but the important thing is we're talking about Joe. And, before anyone misunderstands my meaning on "the bad," it can't be all bad if we're still listening. Know what I mean, Vern?

Let's face it, we don't like everything about every band we encounter. With Joe, at least we get quality every time he takes the stage, puts out a new CD, or takes the time to address the fans here on the board. He is, easily, one of the best artists around and the most accessible and genuine guys out there. We're lucky to have such a talented man to follow. And it's the reason we all want success for him.

When I spent a couple days on the road with a band last year, I was very disappointed with how this "national" act approached a couple gigs as though they were a local bar band. I still like their recorded music, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see them perform live again.

With Joe, Mark, and Bogie, I never have those concerns. They work hard, give it their all, and constantly strive for better. This is why the Joe Bonamassa band will be around for a very long time. Something I can't say for many of the bands I've seen over the last few years.

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

Yep....let Joe do his thing and not worry about the critics.  I have decided to take it upon myself to berate anyone who posts stupid comments on this board.

For an example as to what I mean, please see Kristine's comments.

No matter how well you know someone, you can only ever guess.  How can you ever really know somebody else? It takes more than a lifetime just to get to know yourself.  Nobody knows the meaning of loneliness.  - Van Morrison

Chris wrote:

Yep....let Joe do his thing and not worry about the critics.  I have decided to take it upon myself to berate anyone who posts stupid comments on this board.

For an example as to what I mean, please see Kristine's comments.

Berate them and Nothing but love? What's wrong with this picture?

Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone bad.