Topic: hey...new here

Hey guys.  I'm new to the Joe boards, but certainly not to his music.  I saw him in Pittsburgh this past March, and it was just amazing!  That man sure is one heck of a guitar player!  I would certainly make a point of seeing him again in concert if I could.  So yeah, I just wanted to say hi.  I look forward to getting more involved here.

PS - I'm also a member of the LLB fan forum, and the KWS fan forum.  Both of whom I've seen in concert this summer.  And both of whom are pretty dang awesome, too.  The KWS show was just this past weekend in Cleveland.  It's was so great!  We even got to meet them before the show, and I had them sign my guitar.

"Music is the shorthand of emotion."  ~Leo Tolstoy

"The more you can dream, the more you can do."  ~Michael Korda

Re: hey...new here

Hey,

This is KWSrocks!!! from the kenny wayne board.
It was really nice meeting you at the KWS show in Cleveland!!
I got my guitar signed by them too!
well, welcome to the Joe board!

peace,
sarah

"The World misses his music, but I miss my brother."
-Jimmie Vaughan

Welcome, we look forward to hearing from you.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Welcome aboard banderchick smile  I am a newer member myself and this is a wonderful collection of souls to exchange thoughts, feeling, and ideas with.  Have fun !

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Thanks guys! smile And hi Sarah.  It was great meeting you too at the KWS show.  I'd love to hear you play guitar some day.

Great to see you over here!

Thanks Redhouse.  How was the guitar master class?

It was awesome, I'll definitley be going back next year.

Banderchick,

I was just going to ask if you were also on the KWS boards, I recognized the name but haven't been on KWS for a while.

Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

10 (edited by Sunshine 2006-08-02 07:29:17)

BANDERCHICK,

Was wondering when you would be making your way over to JOE!!  Great to have friends we already know and love here....Roadking, Redhouse, you and me....Joe rocks.  I have to contact you soon...I have a surprise for you...I will keep you in suspense until I have more time to share...just hang in there with me, OK

xo, carolyn

PS...Does this FF have a private message system?

".....cuz you're here, now my heart's UNBROKEN."

I dunno Carolyn.  The suspense is killin me here.  wink