Topic: Does Joe Always Tour Europe during the Spring

I emailed the director of the OKBlues Fest and asked him about booking Joe B. for next years blues fest.  He replied to me that Joe is always in Europe during the festival, which is usually the first weekend in May. 

Does anybody know if Joe will be in Europe again this spring?  There is only one show on his online schedule for 2007, and it is in the US. 

Thanks,

Joe

“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”
-Jimmy Page

Re: Does Joe Always Tour Europe during the Spring

TULedHead wrote:

I emailed the director of the OKBlues Fest and asked him about booking Joe B. for next years blues fest.  He replied to me that Joe is always in Europe during the festival, which is usually the first weekend in May. 

Does anybody know if Joe will be in Europe again this spring?  There is only one show on his online schedule for 2007, and it is in the US. 

Thanks,

Joe

Always is a strong word........

If they are interested in booking Joe for next years Fest it would be very easy for them to find out if he's available.

MANAGEMENT
Premier Artists Services
2555 Panther Parkway
Sunrise, FL 33323
Phone: 954-838-8500
Fax: 954-838-8525

I know that jim m and A. Harris have done a lot to promote Joe in the state of Oklahoma, and Joe would surely be a nice draw for the festival.

Good luck!

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

I contacted Joe's management myself, and they confirmed that he did NOT have any plans to tour Europe in the Spring of 07 yet. 

I just sent the director of the OK Blues Fest another email informing him of this.  I'll let you all know what I hear back from him.

Joe

“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”
-Jimmy Page

That's great news. Sometimes just helping remove a perceived roadblock may be all it takes.

Let us know how it goes.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon