Topic: Joe @ Smokin' Moes , Winter Park, CO 2004

Came across these pics...I think there are some really great pictures of Joe in these.  Anybody on the Forum @ this gig?

http://www.denvermusicphotos.com/galler … 07024blkwt

pattyluvs?joe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Re: Joe @ Smokin' Moes , Winter Park, CO 2004

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Came across these pics...I think there are some really great pictures of Joe in these.  Anybody on the Forum @ this gig?

http://www.denvermusicphotos.com/galler … 07024blkwt

pattyluvs?joe

DUDE!! I was there!  That was the first JB show I saw. Caught it by accident too. Just walkin around lookin for some drinks and eats and heard screamin guitars from the Moe's place so me and a pal check it out and get blown away by this cat name Joe Bonamassa. Been a fan ever since!  Awesome shots too!

Don't play leapfrog with a unicorn

Hey Patty

There's an awful lot of shots of Joe playing the gold sparkly isn't there!

Vicky

"Stellar" a word used by Joe Bonamassa (also apt as a description of the man himself cool)

Thanks Patty. They are really great piccies......wish I could say I was there. Beerdog, that must have been a fantastic night for you. I can just imagine Joe playing Blues Deluxe on his Gold Sparkle.

Tripsy smile

big_smile 'The kid with the gold sparkle Strat'....that now resides under a pile of other guitars. Interesting to see how the size of the venue's have grown since then......due to Joe working so damn hard. Great photos.

Geoff

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Tripsy wrote:

Thanks Patty. They are really great piccies......wish I could say I was there. Beerdog, that must have been a fantastic night for you. I can just imagine Joe playing Blues Deluxe on his Gold Sparkle.

Tripsy smile

Yeah, that was great night!  I was out with friends just getting hammered on all those great Colorado brewery beers and then end up walking into that show.  Darn good night indeed.

Don't play leapfrog with a unicorn