Topic: Goin' to Guitar Town . . .

. . . How about you?

The wife and I are off to Colorado.  Joe, we'll see you at Copper Mountain!

Anyone else going?  Satriani will be there, too.  Can you imagine Joe & Joe on the same stage?

Re: Goin' to Guitar Town . . .

Hey Matt,
My wife Mary and I live in Boulder County and are going up to Copper Mt. on Sunday for Guitar Town.  Lots of great acts that day.  Really looking forward to seeing Joe.
The event has been getting local radio advertising and one of the only song clips played during the commercial is of Joe.  It's nice to see him getting recognized here in Colorado.  Maybe we'll see you there.  No doubt my wife will be wearing Joe-wear.
Aloha, Kawika

That's a great line-up.  I wish I could be there.  It looks like a wonderful venue and place.   Joe and Joe on the same stage, same day smile .  Also Mark Selby will be there too.
And I'm glad to see Tommy Emmanuel will be there on Saturday:)  It looks like a great 2 days of a festival.  Well, I hope you have alot of fun and please let us know how it went.  Also, if you go on Saturday, let me know what you think of Tommy Emmanuel and the rest of the day.  Have a Great Time smile

"Holy Toledo"  -  Bill King   "Just Win Baby" - Al Davis  "The Autumn Wind" - Steve Sabol

Kawika wrote:

Hey Matt,
My wife Mary and I live in Boulder County and are going up to Copper Mt. on Sunday for Guitar Town.  Lots of great acts that day.  Really looking forward to seeing Joe.
The event has been getting local radio advertising and one of the only song clips played during the commercial is of Joe.  It's nice to see him getting recognized here in Colorado.  Maybe we'll see you there.  No doubt my wife will be wearing Joe-wear.
Aloha, Kawika

Kawika, look for us there!  My wife Tracy, my nephew Kevin, and I will be wearing Joe shirts that Tracy made.  They won't look like anything you can get from the merch table, so they should stand out!

How was Guitar Town??? I'm dying to know!

Hey Matt,
Saw your posting after we returned from Guitar Town.  Sorry I wasn't able to get online to see it before we left for Copper Mt.  Too bad we couldn't hook up.  Hope you and yours had as great of a time as we did.  Great show and jam at the end.  Seemed like Joe B. and Joe S. could of had a jam by themselves, kind of like a play-off.  I wonder who would have won?   Aloha, Kawika