Topic: Hello all Joe Fans

Hello everybody,Im  from Northern Virginia,just wanted to give a quick shout out and say Hi,cant wait to see Joe this June,I must be very fortunate,hes here for 2 nights so I will be going to both shows,and I will be promoting him as well around the town as much as possible,with flyers and advertising on my truck,so if ya see me crusing back and forth to work on I 95 give me a shout out,thanks

Re: Hello all Joe Fans

Hi noquarter from Northern Maryland..Lots of Joe friends in this area! Tarus52 is close to you. Can't wait either and I'll see you at the show!!  Thanks for signong in and yes, fly those Joe colors!!!    Cathy

Welcome aboard and give no quarter.

I often thought of this forum as a bit of a convoy!

millhouse big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Welcome to the forum noquarter!  You will have a great time here - and an INCREDIBLE TIME at your back to back Joe shows.  I just did that 2 months ago in California.  Wow!!

Will these be your first shows?  Have you been a fan for very long?  Tell us more!!!  And don't forget to post a couple of reviews after your big adventure! 

I LOVE the sign on the car idea!!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

A warm welcome from me too. Enjoy the ride on this great forum!!

Great idea about the truck.

Andre Wittebroek.

Hi there Noquarter. A very warm welcome to you. Great idea about the truck. Look forward to hearing about the gigs in June.

Tripsy  smile

noquarter wrote:

Hello everybody,Im  from Northern Virginia,just wanted to give a quick shout out and say Hi,cant wait to see Joe this June,I must be very fortunate,hes here for 2 nights so I will be going to both shows,and I will be promoting him as well around the town as much as possible,with flyers and advertising on my truck,so if ya see me crusing back and forth to work on I 95 give me a shout out,thanks

Hi,noquarter Cathy and i will be there on sunday.