Topic: Bas ( Mark ) Introduction

As you could see, I am new on the forum. Sorry for not introducing myself first but I am still finding out how things work.
My first contact with Joe was at my sisters house ( Marijke ). It was realy fantastic to see Joe playing on his DVD.  The next day i bought the DVD and  cd. I am 45 years old and i am playing drums for over 30 years. The blues is my favorit.
I was at the concert in Den Haag with my son. He is 14 years old and it was his first "gig".
He was very impressed. I saw Joe at the North Sea festival but i think he's better on a small stage.

It was superb in Den Haag.

I have some great pictures. I want to add them to the site but i don't know how. Perhaps somebody can tell me.

( I hope my Englisch is readebel )

Mark ( Bas )

Re: Bas ( Mark ) Introduction

Bas (Mark) hi and welcome to the forum!  I'm so glad your son was impressed by Joe.  There's nothing quite like the buzz and energy from live music and you can't have a better start than going to see Joe.  I was at Den Haag as well and it was a truly brilliant evening!

I'm sure someone can tell you how to publish your pictures and I look forward to seeing them as a reminder of a fantastic night.

Hi little brother!
Welcome at the forum. Are there more brothers and sisters on the forum??

Marijke

WE are all related...in-laws and out-laws. lol

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

In laws, outlaws, and a few even well beyond the law. big_smile

Hi Bas/Mark, I stood next to you and your boy, doing the taping. Your pics need to be ON the web, then you have to post the link to the web page here.

This is a useful site, there are plenty of others like it too - http://imageshack.us/

See for example my first post about the Den Haag show.

Welkom in de wereld van Joe liefhebbers! big_smile

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Hi Mark..We need a drummer! Our forum band is heavy on guitfiddles! Nice to have your sister lead you to Joe..See, you should listen to her more often! Thanks for joining and post away! What George said goes for me..unless it's x-rated.   Cathy

Welcome Mark and have a great time on this wonderful board. I was in Den Haag too and it was one of the best shows Joe did and I saw 15 so far.

Again; Welkom kerel!

Andre Wittebroek

cathysiler wrote:

Hi Mark..We need a drummer! Our forum band is heavy on guitfiddles! Nice to have your sister lead you to Joe..See, you should listen to her more often! Thanks for joining and post away! What George said goes for me..unless it's x-rated.   Cathy

Welcome to the world of Joe in the other German (just kidding)  BUT  leafblowers?  Waht dat is?

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Welcome to the Forum Mark!  Your English is vert readable, indeed!  Have fun here!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Hi Mark. Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about the spelling thing, it's not important!

Tripsy smile

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum!! Love to see new Joe addicts!!! Post often!

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.