Topic: Hi everyone

So nice to find this site. Love joe's playing, and pretty much all things guitar. Hope to get to know you guys and read a lot more about gear and your styles.

Re: Hi everyone

Hi,welcome from one Joe to another.
Nice sounding guitar playing on your site

Mess of blues

Hello Bigjoe blue and a warm welcome from me too. Enjoy this site, it's full of lovely realmusiclovers and the best site I know.

It's the only site I know..................

Hope to hear more from you, how you came to Joe etc.

Did you ever see Joe playing live? Hope you did!!!

Andre Wittebroek.

Thanks guys, and YES I've seen Joe several times. He plays several times a year at Tangier's in my hometown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCdNsm7gvu8

Great club, and a real landmark in Akron. I first saw Joe at Ramones here in town when he was with Bloodline. It was a club we played all the time and he came in with his band and burned the place down! Been a fan ever since.

Welcome aboard the Starship JB.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Hi Big Joe. Nice to hear from you. Welcome aboard, drop in often as you can learn an awful lot from the good folk here.

Tripsy smile

Welcome Big Joe you'll have a blast.

millhouse big_smile:D:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

HOW DO?!  Good treatment of a good song on your site intro.  no blues people here.

welcome
bigjj

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

bigjeffjones wrote:

HOW DO?!  Good treatment of a good song on your site intro.  no blues people here.

welcome
bigjj

Love your name! (and thanks for the welcome)

Hey Big Joe Blue,

Welcome to the Forum.  You will LOVE it here!  A great bunch of people smile  !!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.