Topic: New member needs help

I seem to be like alot of others here ......  recently discovered Joe and his music and I am completely sold !!   I'm probably a little older than most of you (in my 40's), and I am a HUGE blues fan.  I do have a problem, however.  Since I have discovered Joe, a question has been killing me.  In 1995 (August 27, to be exact), I saw a Blues Review concert at the Sony-Blockbuster E-Centre in Camden NJ.  The show featured B.B. King, Elvin Bishop and Jimmie Vaughn. During B.B.'s set, he brought out a little kid. I believe he said the kid was 15 years old. And, let me tell you, this kid was unbelievable!  But for the life of me I can't remember the kid's name.  I have a feeling that it was Joe (the age would be about right) and he did tour with B.B. when he was young. Does anybody know if this was him ???  Or how I might be able to find out ???  I have already emailed Fan@joebonammassa.com, with no answer as of yet.  I've searched the internet for hours on end, with no luck either.  I would appreciate anything!  Looking forward to future JB shows and meeting you all someday.

Re: New member needs help

joe was discovered by bb king when he was 12

Re: New member needs help

I know the show tou are talking about but it wasn't Joe!