1 (edited by Marianne 2008-03-16 05:08:29)

Topic: Heerhugowaard March 14

Check these out.
Taken by a pro.photagrapher at the Heerhugowaard gig March 14.
(will put mine online later this week)

http://www.willemklopper.nl/index.htm

Take a look at topic: concerten and than look for joe(somewhere at the end of the page).

Re: Heerhugowaard March 14

Cool pictures!
However the date is not right, it was march 13.
I was there, great show!

Thanks for the link Marianne, there are some great pics here!!

I particularly like no. 324 cool That's me with the arms in the air.:D

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Amsterhammer wrote:

Thanks for the link Marianne, there are some great pics here!!

I particularly like no. 324 cool That's me with the arms in the air.:D

I see you George! you were having a ball. Nice one.
Thanks for the link Marianne.

Tripsy smile

What a great site!! Those pictures are stunning. Nice to see you having a "YEAH" moment George. My but Joe looks good! Teasing..that's what this is..come home Joe..Need a show badly!!   Cathy

He, George.
You can order some pics with this guy.So if you really want that picture mail him!
It is a great picture indeed.

hi all, just to say i ordered the pic of joe that you see on the home page   60cm by 40cm and paid 28euros, they said it was sent on 17th march but nothing has arrived and you cant send enquiries or emails...they just get returned, its not the photographers fault, he sends them to a company oypo.nl..they just bounce everything back to you, its a beautifull pic of joe and i feel ripped off....sorry sad

who draws the crowd n plays so loud    jb he,s the guitar man.

That is bad news shad176. And especialy if you paid 28Euro's for that pic and you haven't received it yet.I can imagine how you feel!

Thanks Marianne! Outstanding photos!

I love the crowd shots - and yes George #324 is great. We don't really have scenes like that here in the States lately because most of Joe's shows lately have been seated affairs.

Joe's taping policy which includes photography

Official Joe Bonamassa Taping Policy

"Except where prohibited by venue regulations or a headlining act on a multi-act show, Joe Bonamassa generally allows audio taping and still photography at his live performances. No soundboard feeds will be given and it is the responsibility of audio tapers to bring their own equipment. Still photographers will not be given access to any areas beyond those granted on their ticket. Notwithstanding this policy, all persons attending a performance must comply with the rules and regulations of the venue hosting the performance.
Any and all audio recordings and still photography taped/taken at a live show may be used solely for non-commercial purposes. Any and all audio recordings and still photography taped/taken at a live show shall be considered "works-made-for-hire" for Premier Artists Services within the meaning of the Copyright Act of 1976 and Premier Artists Services will own the copyright and all other rights in and to the work. Selling any audio recording or still photographs taped/taken at shows is illegal and will jeopardize other fans' taping and still photography privileges. Video taping performances is prohibited without the express written consent of artist management. This policy is subject to change at any time without notice so please check www.jbonamassa.com for changes.

While it is not mandatory, Joe would love to hear your audio recordings and see your still photos of his shows. If possible, please send him copies (audio and data CDs only) to: Joe Bonamassa, c/o Premier Artists Services, 2555 Panther Parkway, Sunrise, FL 33323. Please mark all packages as FOR THE ARCHIVES. Packages will not be returned."

I believe the only photographer that can sell prints would be Ross.

Hi,
Just to let you know that the photo that shad 176 ordered has arrived about a week ago... Too bad he didn't mention that too here.
It just takes longer for international mail to send photos of that size than usual I guess...
And about the commercial.... I'm not a professional photographer... It's just my hobby. But I only try to earn back some of the (big) investments that I made for my equipment. If anyone ( especially Joe or the management) says that I shouldn't sell the photo's to fans, I will remove them immidiately, because I don't want any trouble. I'm just glad that people like my pics and feel proud that some find them good enough to hang them on their wall!
And of course Joe can use them for his website or whatever if he wishes to!
that's all....
Willem Klopper
www.willemklopper.nl

Complimenten Willem!

Schitterende foto's!!

Andre Wittebroek