1 (edited by roscolabri 2008-03-15 14:40:01)

Topic: new fan from Brighton, UK!

Hello everyone,

I've already jumped head first into posting without a proper introduction, so I thought I should say hello to the masses!

I've only been a fan for a very short amount of time, having discovered Joe in Jan '08, and then being able to see him live in London during February, which was simply the best gig I've seen. I was absolutely mesmerised watching his performance, hypnotised by the tunes and tones he was getting from his guitar (I think that's the curious guitar player in myself trying to understand how what I was watching was possible).

I should also mention that I love the blues, which is why I think I enjoyed the concert so much.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some tickets for the RAH concert, as I've never been before and it would be amazing, and you never know, maybe I'll cross paths with some of the members here 

My next target is to snap up some Joe Bonamassa albums from amazon. I'm looking forward to some great listening.

Re: new fan from Brighton, UK!

Pete's right...buy them all!  Welcome!

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Ho Roscolabri..You are in for a good time..I'm excited for you..So much great Joe that will be new to your ears!!! Please come back and tell us the songs on each CD/DVD that you love the most. You'll find the choices of other forum memebers run the gambit. There is no wrong answer..That's the beauty..Something for everyone!!!! Cathy

Hi Roscolabri

Welcome in - the water's lovely!
Just wondering where you heard about JB and what was the song? For me it was on the Paul Jones show about 2 years ago and the song was 'You Upset Me Baby' . I bought everything straight away and love it all. Hopelessly addicted now and it's brilliant!!

Regards

Tripsy smile

hi roscolabri your,e joining an ever growing band

It's very far away
It take's about a half and a day to get there
If we travel by my uh, dragon fly

6 (edited by roscolabri 2008-03-15 23:43:20)

Tripsy wrote:

Hi Roscolabri

Welcome in - the water's lovely!
Just wondering where you heard about JB and what was the song? For me it was on the Paul Jones show about 2 years ago and the song was 'You Upset Me Baby' . I bought everything straight away and love it all. Hopelessly addicted now and it's brilliant!!

Regards

Tripsy smile

Firstly, thanks for the warm welcome all!

Basically, I discovered Joe accidently. I was on the Shepherds Bush Empire site ready to book tickets to the Buddy Guy concert when I noticed someone by the name of Joe Bonamassa. Being a guitar player myself, I had briefly heard his name before but hadn't listened to any of his music. I went over to youtube to look him up and after watching Blues Deluxe I had no problems in buying a ticket.

The rest as they say, is history smile Hooked for life now.

Aaahh Blues Deluxe - one of my favourites!  big_smile