Topic: Hi everyone

Glyn and Jo from Swansea,Wales.Relatively new fans,Two or three years.Couldn`t get tickets for the Cardiff gig but managed to go to the Shepherds Bush Empire.Absolutely blew our minds away.Enough so ,we are off to Berlin to see him again.I go back far enough to have seen Hendrix and I cant remember anyone giving me goose-pimples like I had in that concert.To say I am so excited it is an understatement.Why Joe isn`t a household name is beyond me.You all take care.Bye

Re: Hi everyone

hi glyn and jo welcome aboard.joe seems to be getting more and more popular in the uk,and about time to. steve

It's very far away
It take's about a half and a day to get there
If we travel by my uh, dragon fly

Welcome glyn and jo. So glad you found Joe and the forum. Welcome aboard.

millhouse big_smile:D:D:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Hi glyn from another Old Timer. We all ask that same question..What matters is you did find him and us. It's all good now! Look for our Bonabussies in Berlin..You'll know who they are! smile     Cathy

Hi Glyn and Jo. Welcome to the forum both of you. We all know exactly how you feel....Great isn't it?

Tripsy big_smile

Hi & welcome Glyn & Jo,

You're so right about the goosebumps. And I think Joe will become a household name very, very soon! All success utterly deserved though.

Hope you have a blast in Berlin!

Cheshire_Lass/Libby smile  (Bonabaptised: 22 Feb '08)

If I'm alive when I'm 99 I'm still gonna be saying, "Remember 4th May 2009 when we saw Joe at the RAH... what a night that was!"

a big welcome to glyn and jo, glad ur on board the bonamassa trip, keep posting and enjoy......

Hi guys...welcome.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Hello Glyn and Jo!  A warm (if slightly belated) welcome to you!  So happy that you are here with us and that you will get to see Joe again so soon!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.