Topic: duration of a concert

well maybe somebody can tell me how long a concert of joe take ?
so that we could plan if we could go back on the same day or have to rest anywhere.
thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TTKfPzkN0  BCC - Song of yesterday live !

Re: duration of a concert

About 90 minutes.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

Issy:

Make sure you are there early to get a great standing spot to see how Joe, Mark and Bogie do the magic.
Also plan on spending some time in line to get an autograph after the show on any of the fine Bonamassa Products!
You don't get this treatment when you buy from Amazon! Most venues will allow camera's, so get a shot with Joe and the boys, as the price is right.
Joe always leaves you wanting more. I think this is the key to getting the fans to come back, again and again.
I think no matter how long he plays, I can always handle more. Unlike some other well known guitarists that shred, shred, shred and get monotonous.
Joe has a great formula for a live show.
He sure needs to come back to Oregon very soon.

RockinRon

Two kinds of women in this world. Theres naughty and there's nice
Any man will tell you that one is a virtue
And the other is a Vice.
Warren Haynes-Inside Outside Women Blues #3-By a Thread

RockinRon wrote:

Issy:

Make sure you are there early to get a great standing spot to see how Joe, Mark and Bogie do the magic.
Also plan on spending some time in line to get an autograph after the show on any of the fine Bonamassa Products!
You don't get this treatment when you buy from Amazon! Most venues will allow camera's, so get a shot with Joe and the boys, as the price is right.
Joe always leaves you wanting more. I think this is the key to getting the fans to come back, again and again.
I think no matter how long he plays, I can always handle more. Unlike some other well known guitarists that shred, shred, shred and get monotonous.
Joe has a great formula for a live show.
He sure needs to come back to Oregon very soon.

RockinRon

Very well said. Get back to Tejas, RR.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

thanks for the answers.
i saw him once and it was great even when i am 19 and all the others at the club were more or less over 46 (!!!) i guess.But i didn't obsevered the time, i enjoyed the concert big_smile
in any case i will go to hamburg, but i hope also to get anyhow to berlin,too !
but it s a week day and i have no holidays then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TTKfPzkN0  BCC - Song of yesterday live !

Issy:

Glad to hear you can hang with the old F&$ts that are in their 40's. Most of them have been thru the golden age of Classic Rock and still can rock their a$$ off.
Of ourse I am just guessing about the oldsters! I would not know from personal experience!!

PC, I will be back in Tejas in November to take in the NASCAR races at TMS.
Yee Haa

RockinRon

Two kinds of women in this world. Theres naughty and there's nice
Any man will tell you that one is a virtue
And the other is a Vice.
Warren Haynes-Inside Outside Women Blues #3-By a Thread