Topic: What song is this?

There's a bunch of new Joe videos on youtube. But what song is this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mol3xv-H … 0bonamassa

Re: What song is this?

JUST GOT PAID by Billy Gibbons & Bill Ham

<G>
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”  Theodore Roosevelt

wow- I like that better than zztop's version... Is that a new guitar (it looks like a black Les Paul, but I'm not sure- couldn't get a good look at it)

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

None other than a BB King Lucille...what a way to end the night.

Tim

Gets me excited about this Wednesday. Just Got Paid is one of my all-time favorite Top de el ZZ tunes.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

YESSS!! he does Mule by Govt Mule at the end of that.  Thats amazing.  Im now quite angry at him for not playing that when I saw him.

Kyle wrote:

YESSS!! he does Mule by Govt Mule at the end of that.  Thats amazing.  Im now quite angry at him for not playing that when I saw him.

I thought that was Mule too, but he played it 2 keys...coulda been I guess...

Wow, I hope Just Got Paid is part of the new setlist!

Great catch Kyle (Mule)...I knew it sounded familiar during the Houston show, but Joe throws out so many borrowed, cool riffs, it's hard to recognize them all in just 1 listen.
Kent V

spongeworthiest wrote:

Great catch Kyle (Mule)...I knew it sounded familiar during the Houston show, but Joe throws out so many borrowed, cool riffs, it's hard to recognize them all in just 1 listen.
Kent V

Wow,... ain't that a kick.

I've been playing those two songs together as a medley for years.

Joe, you heven't been sneaking into my gigs have you?
If you start playing "Lazy" then I'll know for sure. (kidding of course)

Great tune choices. "Paid" is one of my all time favorites. Hope he keeps them in the set. Can't wait to hear.

best-

db