Topic: joe's dvd.

hi to everyone, what is joes rockpalast dvd like ?????  how long, good picture + sound ???? thinkin of buyin it, how many stars would u guys give it ?????

Re: joe's dvd.

Big John..Rockpalast DVD was my intro to Joe and knocked my socks off! It hasn't lost any of that power over time. There is NO bad Joe..I'm not a blind fan, I'm pretty critical, but, again, I assert, there is NO bad Joe. People are having trouble finding ANDY live DVD, so don't risk being unable to get your hands on any of Joe's CD's or DVD's..Cathy

hi raga, thanks for the imfo. saw joe for the first time last friday in crewe england. he was just brill. im new to this forum stuff, but is good to read and im learning. cheers again mate !!!!!!!!

Rockpalast is a killer.

A.N.D.Y. is also a killer.

Michael*Lynch's dvd is also a, er, killer. big_smile

You will have no regrets purchasing or otherwise obtaining any Joe-related audio-visual products. That just about covers everything.

Then you'll also want to get onto the torrents for live recordings! cool

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

bigjohn,

In order to survive, we need the following:

air, water, food, shelter, love, and Bonamassa in any and all forms.  Rockpalast is no exception.  A MUST HAVE!!!

smile  Libby  smile

P. S.  A warm welcome to the forum if I hadn't already said that!!!

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

BluesMan wrote:

Speaking of Michael Lynch's videos, this one I've named "In The Zone": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gTksEJhkzg

Now THAT'S a killer! big_smile

Roy

As it happens Roy, I've had that on my favs list since I first joined up here. Totally agree! cool

RIP Iron Man

John...buy it....right now!!!!

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Does he sell his DVD at the shows by any chance? If he does I'm likely to get it then!

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

9 (edited by Cheshire_Lass 2008-02-27 04:47:03)

Hi bigjohn,

Same here, I saw Joe for the first time last Friday in Crewe and also live near Crewe.

Welcome to the forum smile folks here are very friendly and helpful; enjoy!!

Cheshire_Lass (Libby)

P.S. Edited to say.. Rockpalast is top of my list of Joe DVDs to get, people here seem to recommend it highly.

bigjohn wrote:

hi raga, thanks for the imfo. saw joe for the first time last friday in crewe england. he was just brill. im new to this forum stuff, but is good to read and im learning. cheers again mate !!!!!!!!

Cheshire_Lass/Libby smile  (Bonabaptised: 22 Feb '08)

If I'm alive when I'm 99 I'm still gonna be saying, "Remember 4th May 2009 when we saw Joe at the RAH... what a night that was!"

If this doesn't convince you, nothing will!

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=tcSWbRZ3y5w

RIP Iron Man

many thanks to you all for the replys, you've all convinced me to get the dvd ! ! ! ! Just placed the order with hmv for 10 english pounds, cheap at half the price ! ! ! thanks again you guys........

GREENOSE, the dvd and cds were £15 at the crewe show. hope this helps you.

Thanks Bigjohn it does. I will see how many pennies I have left after beers, and t-shirt before I consider DVD. Thankfully I have all the CDs

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

Big John welcome...buy it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....and dont go sqeezing the remote...I know thats just a reflex action on your part...and fast forward to "Starship Trooper", just to warn up...

Dave

Hallo Big John,

The Rockpalst DVD you must buy for 2 reasons!!

First   -It's brilliant !

Second; I'm on it, I was there at the show!! Will never forget that night. mentioned it before on this site, maybe you can find the item back!!
I'm a bit proud to be the only forummember who was there live............!!!!

Andre Wittebroek.

Hi Big John
Welcome to the forum
I give the Rockpalast dvd this many stars *************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I could go on but you get the picture. Wish I had been there.

All the Best

Tripsy

hallo Roy,

I think your getting old like me....

If I remember well we are having the same subject again as a while ago!!
I'm standing right behind the woman with the glasses and the long blond hair just in front of Joe. I 'm standing next to the post on the left, one meter from the stage.

I wear the T shirt with the horizontal stripes and have glasses too.

You can see me in You upset me baby: 45.01 and the best at  47.07.(on the right).
32.39 too smoking a (special) cigarette.
The rest are more flashes.
You see my arms the most; clapping and a black watchbelt on the left arm.

I'm the man who says at 1.06.27COME ON KENNY when he starts the drum intro from Had to cry today.

Yes, I was there with my Bona friend Rudi.

Andre Wittebroek

Andre,

YOU'RE a STAR!!??!!  I'll be lookin' for you the next time we pop that DVD in (probably Saturday night as we have people coming over who NEED to be converted)!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.