Topic: New member

Hi new to the forum but not to Joe as have just heard him live for the third time after seeing him at the Plug in Sheffield. Previously saw Joe at the Boardwalk and Holmfirth. Will soon be four as well as going to Leeds on Tuesday.

My brother Steve aka Rockinhorse will be writing a review of the gig so look out for that pretty soon. And I have taken some pix so will try and make them available in due course.

Cheers

JD

Re: New member

Welcome JD and THANK YOU for getting your brother Steve to his first Joe show.  His review this morning was SPECTACULAR.  You must be very proud.  It's nice to have you both here.  Enjoy yourselves - you're in good company!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

From me too JD!

Hope you enjoy this forum and your brother really wrote a great review.

And Turbo Libby I got your Zappa message, give him a listen again he was extraordinairy!
Saw him 8 times live and top off the bill too, like Joe.

I don't like everything from Zappa but what I like belonges to the best music ever made.

Ask Cathysiler too! She knows what great music is and I hope we all meet at the RAH next year!!

Andre Wittebroek.

Thanks Libby, it's nice to be here too. All the best to all of you over the pond.

Cheers

John

Okay, okay Andre.  I'll give Mr. Zappa another try.  I'll give him a "Turbo Try" so that I can get back to Joe.  smile

Glad you saw my message.

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Hi jd..Welcome..don't be intimidated by your brothers skills, we'll value your opinions too. Did someone say Zappa..pause for respect...Yes Andre, we share that love! lol Libby, you can't rush Frank....try "sofa" from Live in New York..great guitar, no lyrics! It's also not required that you like him. But that does mean you have to like Little Feat or it's strike 2!  lol   Cathy

As well as Little Feat, you will be required to show at least a grudging admiration for the Dead, as well as total, unquestioning devotion to Bonnie Raitt. cool

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Amen brother.

Amsterhammer wrote:

As well as Little Feat, you will be required to show at least a grudging admiration for the Dead, as well as total, unquestioning devotion to Bonnie Raitt. cool

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Oh my.  The pressure is on.

smile  Libby  smile

Bill S.