Topic: Off to see the Wizard

So after several attempts a ticket has been secured and Sheffield is the destination. I have never seen Joe before and my exposure to him is limited. So John (my brother ) and I (Steve) are going to see him tonight. I will post my views on the site later in the week. John has promised me great things and he is not a bad judge. So as the minutes flicker past the pre-gig excitement generates those well known feelings of anticipation. I am prepared to be awe struck... tick... tick... tick......

I'll always be a word man
Better than a Birdman

Re: Off to see the Wizard

You are about to be blown away Steve. Welcome to the wonderful world of Joe smile

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Great intro and user name!!! You have no idea of what you're in for! Even sick Joe is indeed the wizard. Just click your ruby slippers together and repeat "There's no show like Joe, There's no show like Joe"..and MAGIC!             Cathy

I'm excited for you!!!!!  Let us all know what you think..........have fun.

Well Steve.  Just remember.....we tried to warn you......life, as you know it, will never be the same.  smile

So happy that you were persistent in your pursuit of the elusive Bonamassa ticket.  There are not enough words to prepare you. 

Welcome to the forum.  Enjoy your time with Joe and with us too.  smile

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

It will change you're musiclife Steve, like it changed ours years ago and still does!!

ENJOY!!! and a warm welcome to this site!!

Andre Wittebroek.

Well what a kind bunch you are. Last night was a triumph!! I have posted a somewhat er...lengthy review please take a look. And thank you all for your warm welcome and kind words.

I'll always be a word man
Better than a Birdman

Uh-huh.  Told ya so.  smile  Just read your review and replied to it.  smile  So glad you LOVED IT!!!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.