Topic: Hi all, good to be with you!!!

Just been to see Joe live for the very first time, was a present for my girlfriend... but oh my god, i just couldnt stop shaking my head in disbelief at what this man/legend/god can do with a guitar. Stumbled upon his music about a year ago when 'Dirt in my pocket' was on a compilation cd in a magazine, my girlfriend fell in love immediatle, and from further investigation we discovered more of his music. I am now telling everyone about jb to the extent that my friends think i am on commission for his record sales. Well, just wanted to say hi to all you lucky guys and girls, lucky that you have found such a musical genius.

Re: Hi all, good to be with you!!!

Good to have you!

welcome
BigJJ

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Yes Danny,  the same everytime!

They all get hooked when they have seen Joe live!!

Welcome to the best forum from the best bluesguitarist around!

Andre Wittebroek.

Welcome aboard!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Hallo turbo Libby,

You are on this forum not too long but what's you're speedlimit. My god are you fast in reacting!!
My typing is slow and when I send it:

Who is faster? SPEEDY LIBBY!!!! But I like it........

You'll be a bonametal in a few weeks!! It took me 4 years to reach 420 plus the old forum.

Greetz Andre Wittebroek.

danny wrote:

Just been to see Joe live for the very first time, was a present for my girlfriend... but oh my god, i just couldnt stop shaking my head in disbelief at what this man/legend/god can do with a guitar. Stumbled upon his music about a year ago when 'Dirt in my pocket' was on a compilation cd in a magazine, my girlfriend fell in love immediatle, and from further investigation we discovered more of his music. I am now telling everyone about jb to the extent that my friends think i am on commission for his record sales. Well, just wanted to say hi to all you lucky guys and girls, lucky that you have found such a musical genius.

Hey Danny,  Great to have you here with us.   "...found such a musical genius."  Couldn't have said it any better.  Joe is certainly the definition of musical genius.   pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

andre wittebroek wrote:

Hallo turbo Libby,

You are on this forum not too long but what's you're speedlimit. My god are you fast in reacting!!
My typing is slow and when I send it:

Who is faster? SPEEDY LIBBY!!!! But I like it........

You'll be a bonametal in a few weeks!! It took me 4 years to reach 420 plus the old forum.

Greetz Andre Wittebroek.

TURBO LIBBY!  I like that Andre!  Yes, I know I'm speeding along.  Will I get a ticket for posting too fast??  Tee Hee.  smile

It's hard for me to catch up to people and leave messages for them.....so, I didn't know if you saw me leave this one for you on the Cambridge gig thread......

Andre - My hubby is lucky enough to have witnessed the genius of all three of your favorite guitarists live.    I'm gonna have to pull out the old Zappa albums and try him on for size again.  I must confess, I wasn't quite ready for him when I was a young girl.

That's it for now.  smile

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Welcome aboard Danny

Yeh man you have just caught the bug for which there is no need for a cure! Just keep taking your Joe medicine and you will be just fine.

Peace and Jam

millhouse smile:):):):):):):)

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"