Topic: Hello all

Paul here,
JB fan and play guitar myself. Although my 12 yr old kicks my butt on 6 string.
But he loves to show the old man new tricks.
A freind called me and told me my sons name was on here under artist so here I am.
Cool web page so I will check it daily.
Thanks Dad.........
Oh forgot to say Joe played here bout this time last yr. And let my boy plug into his rig and jam during sound check, Thanks Joe...

Re: Hello all

Thanks Paul. You have joined a great forum. You will also find other parents of amazingly talented "young'ins"...You are all blessed. Glad you're here!      Cathy

Hey Paul,

A big warm welcome to you!  For those of you only reading this intro page, please know that this is the father of Matt Curry, the 12 year old guitar wiz who was the subject of a thread bigjeffjones started a few days ago under Other Artists - "Matt Curry 12 year old scares TC, etc."  (see thread below).  THIS IS  A MUST SEE!!!!

http://www.jbonamassa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4965

(see video here)

http://www.illinoisblues.com/cdsandmore/mattvideo.htm

Anyway Paul, back to you.  You must be awfully proud of that son of yours.  We look forward to hearing more from you and more about him.  Please congratulate him for me on his very special gift.  You are in good company on this forum.  Enjoy!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Good Job!  and Welcome...who else in your family plays?

I'm a bassman.  Play a little keys, drums, guitar & sing.  Hard rocking #1 son plays guitar.  #2 son plays drums and a little keys.  Daughter plays keys and a little bass.  Wife plays a little guitar, some keys and sings.  Good for you.

Hang around.  Joe is nice to the kids.  It's important.

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Welcome aboard Paul

That is one talented kid you've got there. Keep on postin and enjoy the ride. I play guitar and have a son who plays better than I did at his age. He is in a band and regularly tours around the country. Lucky sod!

Peace and Jam

millhouse:):):):):):):):):):):)

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Jeff,

I started singing "It's a Family Affair" by Sly Stone upon reading your post.  smile  What fun you must all have.  smile

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.