Topic: Hello to all from Greenose!

Hi my name's Duncan, and I live in Edinburgh, Scotland. I'm 32. Going to see Joe next Thursday 28th in Glasgow. Can't wait!
I heard of Joe from Amazon as whenever I was looking for CDs by various artists his name kept coming up. Gave into temptation and bought Blues Deluxe and not looked back - got all his albums and can't wait til next week (oops, already said that!) smile

Anyway hi to you all, I hope to meet some of you in Glasgow! smile

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

Re: Hello to all from Greenose!

Hi Duncan and a warm welcome to the forum.  If you think Joe sounds great on CD then wait until you see him live ... you will have a life-changing experience!  Enjoy the gig in Glasgow and do post us a review.

Welcome to the forum.

Well, the night I was born
Lord I swear the moon turned a fire red

Welcome to the forum Duncan..Very exciting! First Joe Show...be prepared! Have a great time and report back about your Bonabaptism..   Cathy

Hello Duncan,
     Glad you joined us and are filling in the ranks for Joe's army of addicts.  That is us, we're all addicted to Joe.  It's the Mo-Joe.  Have fun and enjoy it all !  Joe = The Best!!

pattyluvsjoe wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Ragamuffin1 wrote:

Welcome Duncan, Enjoy the show. You won't be the same afterwards. Yes, that good. Sorry to hear about your nose. Hope it gets better.   Pete

BWAAAHAAAA

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

7 (edited by Libby 2008-02-23 15:42:41)

Welcome Duncan,

Let me just add that, beyond having your mouth hang open all night, as Roy has warned you is sure to happen, be prepared to keep hitting whoever is next to you, be it stranger or friend, with a stunned look on your face and something coming out of your mouth like, "OMG!  CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY??!!  LOOK AT THOSE FINGERS FLY!!!", etc.  Enjoy, and do let us know how it goes for you.  Welcome aboard.

smile  Libby  smile

P. S.  We're thinking of planning our first trip to Scotland....perhaps next year.  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Hi Duncan, welcome aboard the Starship Bonamassa smile

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I will certainly give you a review of the Glasgow gig next week.
To all who see him before then, make sure he stays in good shape til then!

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)

Welcome, Greenose. Glad to have you aboard the goodship Bonamassa.

I see you've also been visiting Joe's Myspace page. Our spies are everywhere. wink

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Welcome aboard Duncan

You are in for the night of your life on Thursday. Try not to let your jaw hit the floor. Maybe see you there.

Peace and Jam

millhouse smile:):):):):):):)

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Hi Wooders, you've obviously clicked through to my myspace page and heard the song that is playing there! Millhouse - there will be some of us meeting at the Solid Rock Cafe about one hour before the gig if you, or anyone else is nearby. Its near the bottom of Hope St and less than 5 min from the Arches.
Cheers
Duncan

Hi Duncan

I will be meeting my mate in the Solid Rock as well, should see you there, cannae wait to see Joe again last time was on the Ferry.

Cheers

millhouse smile:):):):):)

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

My friend Rory I am going with was also at the Ferry, I say friend, but he never invited he along :L If you click through to my website you'll get a rough idea what I look like, come over and say hello! smile