Topic: Concert Day is finally here!

I'm so excited!!  Get to see Joe live tonight - I think this is my 20th live Joe show!
Each one better than the last and it's never enough. LET'S ROCK!!  Joe is the best on and off stage!  Can't wait!

Re: Concert Day is finally here!

Hey,
Have a great time!!!
please tell us about the show!
you taking any pictures?

peace,
sarah

"The World misses his music, but I miss my brother."
-Jimmie Vaughan

Thank you.  It will be a good time.

Oh yes, I'll take plenty of pictures and I'm in the front row so if nobody tall rushes the stage and blocks my view......HEY, DOWN IN FRONT SASQUATCH!

Just kidding...  So excited!

Susan, no reason to be sorry.  Most of us feel the same excitement when headed to a show.

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX

Wow, what a show!  Susan, was great seeing you, and all the regulars, too many to go name by name.  Joe was on fire last night and even played a very NICE surprise for an ending, not gonna give it away for the rest of the Texas shows.  Got home about 130am, up at 5am, at work now, listened to Walter and Johnson this morning on the way in, Joe was supposed to be on at 7am, stayed in the car till 730, no Joe yet, and I can't pick it up here in the office, sucks!  Oh well, will get to see Joe again on Sunday, and Susan too woo hoo.  Kevin had a VERY good time last night, but not as good as the guy that passed out in his seat.  Joe and the boys played for over 2 hours.  Rocky, the opening act, was very good also, and we had some Bonovirgins behind us, and they thought Rocky was fantastic, I just said, you haven't seen anything yet.  The end of the night, I helped them pick up their jaws off the floor hahaha.  Anyway, enough of my rambling, can't wait till Sunday. 

Barry

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!

Sounds like a great start for the big state of Texas.  Would really loved to have been there for some of the shows there but too much going on right now.  Maybe someone can post a setlist as time permits.

Music is good for the Soul...

I didn't write down a set list, maybe Cion did, but I hope no one gives away the ending, wow.

Barry

WOW that was a great show, wasn't it?  I haven't seen anything but great though when it comes to Joe.  He really was "on fire" as Barry says and I can't think of another way to describe it.  So much fun to watch him work.  They've got to be the hardest working band on the road - I don't know how they do it.  I got in bed at 3:00am and up at 7:00 for work...Zzzzzzz...Oh - I'm back.  Anyway it was a great time and it was fun to see all my fellow Joe freaks!  We're on again for Sunday (show 21!) to go for another great ride with Joe and I'll be Bonabaptizing a couple of friends.  Boy are they in for a treat!  The songs from the new cd that Joe did sound incredible! Tap an Angel, Bridge to Better Days, So Many Roads....YUMMY!  Mark and Bogie sound awesome!  Joe was his usual pleasant, accommodating to the fans self after the show signing guitars, shaking hands, autographing...We appreciate all you do JOE!  I'll post some pictures soon. (Get some rest tonight Barry!)

Rest??? I can do that when I die Susan hahaha.  Can't wait for the pics.

Barry