1 (edited by Tommo 2008-02-20 08:25:16)

Topic: One cool dude!

Joe is one cool dude, we have seen him grow here in England from working the small venue at the Borderline to the Bush. Everytime I have been entertained, not a penny wasted, not a moment lost, I am looking forward to the next gig. A bonus for me was to see Crosby Loggins, I brought his dad's albums wayback when I was 15 years old when he played with a guy called Jim Massina...anyone remember them as a band?

2 (edited by Barbara 2008-02-18 09:00:41)

Re: One cool dude!

Yes Tommo.  Joe is one cool guy who can certainly rock the blues!  A big WELCOME to the forum and to all things Joe.  Joe truly is a professional when performing and he gives his fans 200% of himself.  I believe you NEVER leave his shows feeling that you were not entertained.  You leave his shows always wanting more.  Yes, of course who can't remember Loggins & Messina!!  They were great.  Absolutely loved their song, "She's Gone".  Listened to it quite often in 1976.  Enjoy our friendly, fun forum and post away.....

~Barbara

Welcome aboard Tommo

Mr B is one hell of an act and always delivers live. You will have a blast on this forum as there are so many great people in this family.

Blues Rock Rules!

Peace and Jam

millhouse smile:):):):):):):):):):)

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Welcome Tommo, believe me the journey has just begun. smile You will just addict yourself more on this forum and you won't want to break it.

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Hey Tommo,

http://www.google.com/musicl?lid=UzcLaA … sQfFU2yvIO

One of my favorite's.  1974, year I graduated from highschool (Oh Lordy sad )

And now we have Joe.  You know Joe is that "old soul" that is supplying us with "the fountain of youth."   So glad you have joined us here.  I think if Joe would have been playing in the late 60's or 70's we would have crowned him  The King.  But I am so glad that we have him now so we can remain.........................................................................

Forever Young wink

pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Hello Hello! Everyone seems pretty nice here, Im a new member as of yesterday! And if you are in the UK its nice to hear from fans this side of the pond... If you aren't, woohoo you are still awesome! big_smile

Welcome Tommo!  So glad you are enjoying Mr. Bonamassa and company!  Not to mention that very talented friend of his, Crosby Loggins!  Have fun here!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Welcome to this forum Tommo.
You're going to find lots of Joe fans and friends over here.
Have fun!

Hi Tommo and thanks for coming on board. Hope you enjoy the ride.  Cathy