Topic: Friday 15th Feb - Shepards bush

Hi my names Christie. Did anyone go to the concert last night? I lost something.....well someone actually! He was wearing a jumper and a hat, i dont even know his name. He was stood behind me and if he reads this im guessing he will know who i am....blonde hair, pink jumper. Let me know who u r! or if u know who he is!

Re: Friday 15th Feb - Shepards bush

Welcome to the forum Lil....pardon our American ignorance, but what, exactly, is a "jumper"?  I'm guessing its an article of clothing but I have no clue.  Please enlighten us Yanks.

CarljMD

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

A jumper, gentlemen, is a sweater! Hi Lil pasty, are you a rapper? Just kidding..If this works, you may be our first on site match! Add Love Doctor to Joe's list of titles. LOL  Welcome to Joe World.    Cathy

4 (edited by bigjeffjones 2008-02-16 15:01:48)

Ragamuffin1 wrote:

Welcome Christie, It was a he and he was wearing a pink jumper? Not anyone I know!! Wasn't me. A pink jumper would clash with all my gray hair & beard. Big Jeff, you weren't there, were you?  Pete

The funfydroflove leaves 'em wanting more.  That was the fastest I've ever apparated.  back home already.  BTW smartass don't let anyone tell you pink is not a man's color...:D  I look good surrounded by it.

I only see 3 colors, Pink, Green & Blues.

Sorry Christie love and apologies for hijacking the thread.  Good Luck and welcome.

EDITED:  She says SHE was blonde in a pink jumper...I CAN READ, I REALLY CAN!

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Ragamuffin1 wrote:

Could it be Monty?LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gonnacatchhell
younotme

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Ragamuffin1 wrote:

Could it be Monty?LOL

Gee, thanks Mr.!?!?!

I don't look good in pink, so it surely wasn't me.  I usually stick with stripes or just solid black (never know when I'm gonna have to go to a funeral).

notwearingpinkbecauseitdoesn'tmatchhiseyes

ReverendMonty

PS:  BTW, Wearing pink was some sort of strange fasion statement for the "popular" guys when I was in high school.  I never understood it myself, so I just wore obscure band shirts or crap my grandpa probably would have worn (hey he was a WWII veteran he bled for your freedoms don't you forget it!!), so I was never "in vogue" with them so to speak, though I tended to be able to get along with everyone for the most part.  Of course, most of them listened to what MTV told them to while I was just living in my own world of the blues.....in retrospect I don't regret it one bit....

Well, the night I was born
Lord I swear the moon turned a fire red

7 (edited by MontiusWinston 2008-02-18 11:36:01)

Ragamuffin1 wrote:
MontiusWinston wrote:
Ragamuffin1 wrote:

Could it be Monty?LOL

Gee, thanks Mr.!?!?!

I don't look good in pink, so it surely wasn't me.  I usually stick with stripes or just solid black (never know when I'm gonna have to go to a funeral).

notwearingpinkbecauseitdoesn'tmatchhiseyes

ReverendMonty

PS:  BTW, Wearing pink was some sort of strange fasion statement for the "popular" guys when I was in high school.  I never understood it myself, so I just wore obscure band shirts or crap my grandpa probably would have worn (hey he was a WWII veteran he bled for your freedoms don't you forget it!!), so I was never "in vogue" with them so to speak, though I tended to be able to get along with everyone for the most part.  Of course, most of them listened to what MTV told them to while I was just living in my own world of the blues.....in retrospect I don't regret it one bit....

Sorry Monty, I just can't help myself sometimes... Pete
gonnagofindsomeplacetohidenow

Oh I'm not offended or anything (that doesn't tend to happen).  I thought it was funny myself.  Mainly because I don't think I own an article of clothing that is pink.

Well, the night I was born
Lord I swear the moon turned a fire red