Topic: Live Streaming Audio - Set / Interview in Houston this Friday 7/21

Houston fans, as well as anyone online will be treated to a live set / interview this Friday, 7/21 at 7am CST   Via  Live Streaming Audio from Houston’s KIOL Rock 103.7   http://www.houstonrock1037.com/
Joe will be playing Friday night at the Meridian, so all Houston area fans … get your tickets quick! It will be great to see everyone again, and also good to meet any new fans from our neck of the woods.

Cheers from Houston,

Glen Winfrey

***   "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..."   ***             Ozzy Osbourne

Re: Live Streaming Audio - Set / Interview in Houston this Friday 7/21

Just so everyone else knows, this will be the Walter and Johnson show, that is broadcast in several cities.  Will be on The Bone here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.  Plan on listening!

Barry

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!

Thanks Barry, are you planning to attend the Friday night show?

GW

***   "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..."   ***             Ozzy Osbourne

Any body tuned in to the Stream for the Houston radio station you haven't missed it. Joe got caught in traffic and is going to appear in the 8:00 central hour.

No Glen, not in Houston, have to work up here in Fort Worth.  Went last night in Dallas, going Sunday in Fort Worth and next Thursday in Ardmore.

Thanks Jim, thought I missed him!!

Barry

Just heard a quote from Walter and Johnson; "He smokes Kenny Wayne Sheppard like a ham."
Then they also piped in with, "and he stole his drummer too" haha.

Barry

My computer has been locking me up and taking forever to log on the the streaming audio. Did anyone by chance record it and can post it so we can all listen to it?

Thanks,
Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Crap! I missed it. That's what I get for not visiting the forum for a few days.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"