Topic: Just registered, Hi all...

Hello all,
I hope that everyone is well.

I don't really know what to say but I am glad to have joined this forum at last.

I guess that I have been inspired to join by seeing JB at the Hawthe theatre in Crawley last night. It was only the 3rd time I have been to one of his shows but it was amazing as usual.

Anyway, I look forward to joining in with some discussions on here and being in communication with other JB fans.

regards
Howie.

Re: Just registered, Hi all...

hello Howie,

A very warm welcome for you too, this forum is growing very fast lately and we like that very much, means Joe is getting bigger and bigger in music. It's a great forum and I'm proud of all the people who are on it. Really great people!!

Enjoy and tell us something mor about you.

Andre Wittebroek.

Cool Howie...care to drop down some lines bout the gig?....welcome brotha!!

Dave

Welcome to the forums!

Well, the night I was born
Lord I swear the moon turned a fire red

Hi Howie and welcome to the forum!  Here you will find lots of wonderful and knowledgeable people, not just about Joe but about EVERYTHING and I am in awe of most of them!

Any chance of your writing us a review on last night at Crawley?  Have fun and post lots.

Hi Howie..As you can see we have certain demands..lol..The most important is to share show experiences..We're all hungry for show news! Welcome to the best forum in cyberworld!     Cathy

A hearty hello to you Howie!  smile  Mingle among the friends here, we're so glad to have you. And yes, indeed, we want to hear about you and the show as well.
                                           Partake & Share "the Mo-Joe"
                                                         pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Hello All,
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

There's not much to say about myself really. I am a bass player and guitarist in my free time and a software developer by trade. 

I first came across JB when he appeared on a DVD which came with Guitarist magazine some time ago. It had a clip of Takin' The Hit from the rockpalast dvd and an interview. I was not only impressed by the playing but also by the fact that he seemed to be a really nice, genuine guy and as far as I am concerned both of those views have been reinforced when I have seen him live.

Don't know if  gsj will see this but I am the guy who often came into his guitar shop (before it moved) and spoke about JB. We also bumped into each other at the Mr. Kyps show late last year.

Anyway, I have to get back to work now. i have been beaten to it with regard to a review of the Crawley gig but I will add my impressions to that thread.

Cheers
Howie.

Hi Howie

Welcome to the family. You will find there are some wierd and wonderful(mostly the latter) people on this forum. Keep the faith and spread the word. Joe will rule the world.

Peace and Jam

millhouse:):):):):):):):):)

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Hey Howie! Welcome aboard the Joe train. There's a pretty good head of steam, but I think it's getting quicker.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Hi Howie!

We have a good Bonabuddy on the forum who is also from Kent! You probably have seen Michael Lynch at one of the shows. I know he is hitting a string of them over the next week or so.

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Welcome Howie.  A friend of GSJ is a friend of mine! Likewise any fan of Joe Bonamassa!!!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

13 (edited by gsj 2008-02-16 16:52:13)

Howie, good to see you on here. Welcome! (and thank you Rocket smile )

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young