Topic: Walk in My Shadow - Guitar Town, Copper Mountain 7/31/2006 Video!!

My dad just finished making a video for me of the Guitar Town free concert we went to in Copper mountain Colorado.  It was good enough to post on youtube - here's the URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNIQGFULKAY

I just put it up there tonight.

Mason

Re: Walk in My Shadow - Guitar Town, Copper Mountain 7/31/2006 Video!!

Thanks Mason..Don't get too many films shot in the day time..Sweet..It's always great to have young guitar slingers join in..Keep at it..You have good taste! Many on this forum have been caught at shows blaring out those words and finding the music has stopped..It's to remind us of why Joe is on the stage and we're in the seats! lol    Cathy

Mason,
Thanks...nice video. That can also be added to the annals of funny Joe moments with the guy finishing the song for Joe....then Joe showing how it's really done.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Thanks for the good comments!

Boy, looky here...don't even think about letting up on your guitar interests.  Study son!  Theory and history!  Technique and feel.  I'll be waiting.  You're doing good.

grumble, grumble, grumble  I like his style, Cathy, don't tell nobody. 

mightbeokoneday
bigjj

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

thanks for the video which brought back great memories.
I was there with my family on Vacation.
It was a great Rocky Mountain High to see the Joes - Bonamassa and Satriani.

Wow Thx Mason ... Looks like it was a great day for concert.
Excellent video of a killer song

Cheers  Paul

Spongeworthiest:  We drove from St. Louis to Colorado just for the guitar festival!  We were there both days and I was able to get my guitar strap signed by every guitarist that performed - even Satriani.  My dad video taped everyone except Satiriani.  Satch's security came over and told my dad to put the camera away or they would confiscate it.  I'm glad Bonamassa didn't have a problem with it.  It was a weekend we'll never forget.

Oh.  My.  Gawd.

That guy jumping in at the end of the song?  Uh, yeah.  That was me, I'm afraid.

Now it's on YouTube.

Oh.  My.  Gawd.

(In my own defense, I was expecting a few others to jump in with me.  But no, I was on my own.  My wife told me later that she heard me all the way in the back.  Must have been that thin mountain air.)

He said it was good.  lol

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms