Topic: Grandada Theater July 20th Show meet and greet or gathering planned?

Hi There!

A group of us will be at this show (we are coming to TX  for another group's CD release party).  Being able to see them and JB is what put us over the edge to book the flights!  We have been fans of JB since we got a boot from one of his shows last summer.   After that we bought every CD we could find -really digging his new one now smile  Anyway I am ramblin on a bit but wanted to know if there is a JB gathering or how meet and greets work for him. 

We saw him at Jake's Toadhouse in GA in June.  It was my first time seeing him LIVE but he seems really approachable but don't want to overwhelm and offend etc.  Can you all bring a newbie up to date on how Joe likes to interact with the crowd/fans.  Is it best to wait to after the show or does he like that to happen around sound check time? Anyone know who is opening for them?  Does he normally hit the stage at the expected time? 

See got lots of questions smile   Thanks in advance for giving me the skinny - Stacey

Re: Grandada Theater July 20th Show meet and greet or gathering planned?

Hi Mrs. Roadking!  Joe is very gracious with meeting with his fans.  Usually after the show, Joe will come to the merchandise table and sign autographs.  We were at the Atlanta show too and saw him before the show.  You can check with J.D. at the merchandise table and he might know when and where Joe will come out.  Hope you enjoy the show!

Music is good for the Soul...

Joe is completely approachable. As David said, he comes out to the merch table after the show to meet fans and sign autographs. He will even pose for pics with you. He is extremely nice and believes in meeting the folks that come to see him and buy his music. (advise from BB King) He is such a great guy. I have a house full of autographed pictures and other items from Joe. We set up a "Joe wall" in our new apt to display some of the nicer things I have from him.
You will have a good time at the Granada. It is a great venue.
Where are you coming from, may I ask?

Cion

Cion, I'm sure you're going to be there also, yes??  Kevin, Janis and I will be for sure, hope to see ya again.

Barry

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!