Topic: More pictures of Coach House and a couple from Galaxy

My first digital camera..............first slide show................first picture ever taken with Joe! 

I hope you enjoy the pictures, they are from a very novice photographer!!  lol

http://www.slide.com/r/JPQlJyzqxz-qymt9 … w=original

Re: More pictures of Coach House and a couple from Galaxy

There's nothing more memorable than being right up front in a small club.  Those are nice pictures and I love the one of you and Joe. 

Thanks for sharing,

Susan smile

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Great pictures!!  Thanks so much for sharing them with the rest of us !  Helps tide us over until we see Joe again. smile   Great picture of you and Joe!    Patty

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Thanks Susan! Those are very nice indeed! And I agree, the one with you and Joe is exceptional!

Great pics! Enjoyed watching them.

Very nice Susan, you some really good shots.  It is always good to put a name with the face too!!!
Thanks for sharing...

Music is good for the Soul...

Thanks everyone, you guys are always so sweet!

BluesMan wrote:

Well Susan,

I suppose I now have to give you half of all my picture taking awards, because those pictures are absolutely great! Geez, the picture of Deanna and I makes me feel like a little boy. Next time tell her not to wear high heels, OK? I mean, she's taller than I am without them. Also, I really like the way you caught Joe, Bogie and Rick's faces while they were performing. In addition, I'll bet you have already ordered a print of that picture of you and Joe, right? Remember what I told you at the Galaxy? Now tell me I'm not right! smile

Roy

Roy, my pics don't compare to yours, but thank you for the compliment. 
And as far as you looking like a liitle kid next to Dee Dee, she is 5'11" and had 3 1/2 inch heels on! 
The head shots.....that was me playing with the zoom, most of the full body shots were blurry, I have to play around more with my shutter speed or something to capture movement, like I said, first digital camera.........I definitly could use some advise on the best way to photograph the band.  I am glad I got a few of Joe with his different guitars. 
And no........haven't ordered prints yet.  Just figured out how to download the pics to my laptop and do a tiny bit of editing. 
I definitly remember what you told me at the Galaxy............thanks smile

Dee Dee...5'11" and wearing 3-1/2" heels?  I AIN'T scared!  YES!

exotica
jeff

Oh Yeah, Susan...nice pics.  Roy is just a chick magnet.

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

ha ha ha..............she is 5' 11 1/2".........just shy of 6, she was hoping for that last inch to no avail.  And Roy............she is the baby of nuthing but brothers, all of them bigger and taller............not to many men leave her 'crying for mama', playing hoops or anything else.