Topic: More KC photos 7-16-06 from photogal

Here are some more photos of KC show (10 pages worth), it was a hot one!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52152210@N00/

Enjoy,
Photogal

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Re: More KC photos 7-16-06 from photogal

Looks like you had a great time. Love the shot of your son with Bogie.

Don't forget to add your photos to the Joe Bonamassa Group on Flickr.

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

done!

photogal

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Excellent!

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

Joe looks like he's about to cry in # 100 big_smile

Can see why you have the name now, fanastic shots, thanks for sharing!!

Barry

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!

Great pics.....!!!!!!!  You got right up there.

I remember you sitting a few people in front of us at the beginning of the day.  Glad your son loved it.  Now, go get him a guitar & get him playing!

Boda

David wrote:

Joe looks like he's about to cry in # 100 big_smile

During one of the songs Joe was being playful and putting on a pouty (sp? not a word I normally use) face, acting like he needed some sympathy! It was cute.

Photogal

That is one of the most notable differences I've seen in Joe since Mark and Bogie have joined the band - he's playful and looks like he's having a really good time on stage.

Joanie wrote:

That is one of the most notable differences I've seen in Joe since Mark and Bogie have joined the band - he's playful and looks like he's having a really good time on stage.

Ditto!

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX