Topic: Hi Everyone!

Hi Guys and Gals,

Nice to meet you!  I'm Corey Diabo.  I've been visiting the JB forum under the radar for some time now and just signed on.  I'm a player by trade and a big fan of Joe's playing.  And like most of you, i'm a vintage gear tweaker/junkie.  I just love the vibe here and dig how open y'all are with sharing info.  I'm the guitarist in the band "Jonas" here in Montreal.  Come and visit my myspace page www.myspace.com/coreydiabo  I had the pleasure of catching Joe at the Montreal Jazz Fest and was very impressed!  Geetars...most fun you can have with your clothes on!

Corey

Re: Hi Everyone!

Hey Corey. Welcome to the wonderful world of Joe. Yep, sure is the most fun you can have with your clothes on smile

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Hi Corey! Great to hear from another friend north of the border...Speaking of Canadians,,I saw a documentary on guitar whiz Danny Sveison from 2006 and he was 11 then..Have you heard of him? Welcome and post away!  I'll check out your site. Cathy

Thanks for the welcome guys!  I just love the States, saw a bit in 2004 when we were opening for Van Halen.  off to check out more of these threads, take care!

corey  p.s. cathy, i haven't seen Danny, is from Montreal?

Welcome on this forum.
You'll get a lot friends over here.We're just one big happy family wink

Hi fast442 ..im Geko im a rookie at guitar`s....... playing now one year or so

you have great skills!!! i like your guitarplaying and your Music on Myspace

i dont post at tech treads but i allway read them and learn mutch from you guys

im glad you are on the Board !!!!

Welcome to the forum and Greetz from Germany

Geko

hey, welcome
i like the music on your site !!!
so i send you a friend request big_smile

further greetings from germany

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TTKfPzkN0  BCC - Song of yesterday live !

8 (edited by Shredit 2008-01-21 14:19:16)

Welcome my friend...I'll have to look at your space...hmm "Fast 442"....let me guess...

4 barrell carburator
4 Speed on the floor
2 dual exhaust

probably a 1967 Oldsmobile...better yet the 1970...now that was a fast car...whats that?...nothing to do with cars?...well then enlighten me

Dave

Welcome Corey on the best forum there is!

Hope you enjoy it, like we all do.

Greetings from Holland!.

Andre wittebroek.

Hi Corey, welcome to the forum officially!  Glad you decided to join us.  Nice page.  You are in good company here.
susan

Hi Guys,

Very Welcoming!  All part of why this is such a cool site.  In case anyone will be in Canada during the early part of February, my band Jonas and I will be touring with Collective Soul so...i'd like to invite y'all to come out and Rock with us.  Here's a list of the dates:

FEBRUARY 5 EDMONTON Event Centre
FEBRUARY 6 CALGARY Flames Central
FEBRUARY 7/8 SASKATOON TCU Place
FEBRUARY 9 WINNIPEG Burton Cummings Centre
FEBRUARY 11 THUNDER BAY Community Centre
FEBRUARY 14 KITCHENER Elements
FEBRUARY 15 LONDON Centennial Hall

Hope to see you!  Corey.

p.s. awesome guess on the 442!  in my case, it is:

four hundred
four barrel
dual exhaust...1968...hee hee!

Welcome Corey
I had a 1969 442 it was cool but my 1st car was a 1957 chevy belair Loved that car,and so did the girls. I checked out your my space very cool you guys remind me of Aerosmith.Good luck to you and your band and maybe someday you will come to Chicago. I will have to bookmark your site and check in from time to time. AND WELCOME TO THE BEST DAM FORUM IN THE WORLD!!!!

Jon