Topic: Newport Blues Photos...

Awesome show with special guest appearance from James Montgomery harping on So Many Roads.

TAKIN THE HIT
WALK IN MY SHADOW
BLUES DELUXE
MOUNTAIN TIME
BRIDGE TO BETTER DAYS
A NEW DAY YESTERDAY/SPOONFUL
SO MANY ROADS
WOKE UP DREAMING (a bit of Pinball Wizard)
SLIDE SOLO/THE RIVER
BURNING HELL
E
ASKING AROUND FOR YOU

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tararaboom … 189236084/

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX

Re: Newport Blues Photos...

Sounds like a great show Tara.  Enjoy the 69 photos you took!  I like the backdrop, looks really cool.

Music is good for the Soul...

3 (edited by Tara 2006-07-11 07:48:37)

Thanks a bunch!  That type of back drop does look cool, however, it is the worst for photos.

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX

Thanks Jane for that bit of info, because that crossed my mind as well. Interesting...

Music is good for the Soul...

I thought about that last Friday, too, and tried to take a picture of it to send to Jim!  Let me go look through those Rochester pics again...

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

Melissa and Jane, I thought the same thing...that is why I kind of zoomed in on it and was going to ask JM. 

Jane, thanks for being the fact finder for us!

The strap in question was either bought or given to Joe at the Dallas Guitar show 2005 where the Moody strap company had a booth. I bought one for my guitar and one for my son.  The lady that owns the company is George Lynch's girlfriend. I asked if she gave family discounts. Unfortunatley no. Her straps are named after her grandfather whos first name is Moody.