Topic: Hi

Hi,
Just a short introduction.
My name is Jeff. I live in London and have been a fan of Joe Bonamassa for about two years.
I have a wide ranging taste in music. Currently listeneing to the Robert Plant and Allison Krauss cd.

Cheers

Jeff

To Live's To Fly

Re: Hi

Welcome, namesake!

bigjeff

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Hey Jeff,
     Kick your shoes off at the front door and jump up on the big comfy couch and turn your tv to Bonamassa TV. ( Won't it be great when we can really do that on our TV's. ) We're glad you are with us.  Lots of Joe world to explore here.  Do you have any tickets for the upcoming shows on your side of the pond?  Sure hope you do, there's nothing like Joe LIVE.
Happy Holidays to you and yours..................   smile
                                                                                   pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Hi Jeff! Welcome to the Wonderful World of Joe.. Thanks for joining. You are not alone..there are many BIG Joe fans in England. Just look for the Joe shirts at the concert. Please come back and let us know about your next show.              Cathy

Hi Jeff

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the ride.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Welcome Jeff to the forum.  Some great blues/rock guitarists have come out from the U.K.  Joe can fill the bill for sure...

Music is good for the Soul...

Welcome Jeff

I'm sure you will find alot of cool things and warm people here. I sure have. Have tons of fun! ............Dave

Travellin' South, ...............On my way back home!

Hi Jeff, good to see yet another Jeff on here. Joe is coming back to R.O.C.K in the U.K, O.K.!!! Get the word about town and definitely get out to see Joe when you get the chance, your only regret will be not going sooner...

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

great to have you on board Jeff.always room for more bopnamaniacs.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky