Topic: hi

Just like to say hi to all at the site and finally speak to people who know their music.
i'll jumpo straight in with a question in the guitar,amps and gear section so if anyone can help...

Re: hi

Le Zarb,
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you'll be getting your feet wet right away. That's good. Lots of great people frequent this board and I'm sure there will be some capable people able to answer your questions. You'll even see Joe pop in here periodically and give updates, answer questions, or just say hello/thanks. It makes this forum pretty unique.
Bill S

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

thanks Bill seems an easy going site.

Hi Le Zarb..Thanks for jumping in!! ANOTHER guitar player..You have good taste! There are many talented people here to answer your questions...Have a good time!! Please tell us how and when you heard of Joe.         Cathy

I don't know anything about the technical things of guitars but I love their sound, special Joes but it's great to have a new member on the forum. There are many the last months! This is a great site!
A very warm welcome from a wet and cold Holland.

Please let us know how you came to this site and what you think of Joe.

Andre Wittebroek.

Hey Le Zarb,
     Welcome aboard the Joe-train!  Settle on back for a sweet ride.....enjoy the sights & sounds along the way................  pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

andre wittebroek wrote:

A very warm welcome from a wet and cold Holland.

Andre Wittebroek.

....and a cold and wet UK.
Where you from Le Zarb ?

Welcome Le Zarb, you will love everyone here and find yourself becoming a forum addict as well as a Joe addict!! smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Le Zarb wrote:

Just like to say hi to all at the site and finally speak to people who know their music.
i'll jumpo straight in with a question in the guitar,amps and gear section so if anyone can help...

That's it brother, don't be shy! AND, looka thar you got your question answered by noneotherthan....not a bad welcome I'd say...;)

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

question answered by the man himself!! don't get much better than that i suppose. any way been a fan of Joe for about 2 years, a friend loaned me a cd and well the rest, as they say is history. Saw Joe live october last year and was blown away, already got my ticket for February and can't wait. can't think of many players, i've seen, who put as much in to their performances as Joe.......walter trout springs to mind but the list isn't very long. keep it up Joe you truly are one hell of a gifted player.

Le Zarb wrote:

question answered by the man himself!! don't get much better than that i suppose. any way been a fan of Joe for about 2 years, a friend loaned me a cd and well the rest, as they say is history. Saw Joe live october last year and was blown away, already got my ticket for February and can't wait. can't think of many players, i've seen, who put as much in to their performances as Joe.......walter trout springs to mind but the list isn't very long. keep it up Joe you truly are one hell of a gifted player.

Wow LeZarb,
An answer from Joe "right out of the chute"! How cool is that?

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"