Topic: Hello All

Hey Everyone-

I'm Logan Thompson from Cleveland Ohio. I just kind of stumbled across Joe while i was youtube surfing one day, and since then he has been all i have been listening to. I have been playing guitar for about 7 years now, but i dont have a whole lot to show for it. I'm a firefighter and an Army Medic... thats about it about me. Cant wait to get in on the forum business!

Logan Thompson

Block inlay Gibson ES-335, 50th anniversary American Strat, '61 RI White SG, '62 RI Relic Strat, Replica Korina Flying V, Gold Tone Paul Beard Resonator,  '58 Les Paul RI, American Highway 1 Fender Strat, Breedlove Acoustic, Stonetree Joe Bonamassa Custom, HIWATT Lead 100R, Reeves Custom 30.

Re: Hello All

No show Logan? Man, you're going to regret not hitting the current tour thru your area!!!! But, thank's for joining in. It's quite normal here to have a steady Joe diet. You'll have to work hard to be a fanatic in our eyes! lol......  Cathy

Oh haha, i forgot to post about the show... I saw him last thursday at the house of blues in Cleveland. Since then he has answered some questions for me in the general section and i have been practicing my guitar for 6 hours a day!!!! But im still no where close to the level he is at.

Block inlay Gibson ES-335, 50th anniversary American Strat, '61 RI White SG, '62 RI Relic Strat, Replica Korina Flying V, Gold Tone Paul Beard Resonator,  '58 Les Paul RI, American Highway 1 Fender Strat, Breedlove Acoustic, Stonetree Joe Bonamassa Custom, HIWATT Lead 100R, Reeves Custom 30.

Hi Logo....who else on the planet is at Joe's level? smile

Logo33 wrote:

Oh haha, i forgot to post about the show... I saw him last thursday at the house of blues in Cleveland. Since then he has answered some questions for me in the general section and i have been practicing my guitar for 6 hours a day!!!! But im still no where close to the level he is at.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Welcome, lets here some of your list of gigs, who's your favorite band? No pressure, just funnin ya!

Dave

List of gigs hmm. I go to all sorts of shows so i will try to list some of them...

Joe Bonamassa!!
Van Halen
Symphony X
Metallica
Trivium
Kenny Wayne Shephard
Yngwie Malmsteen
The Police
Keith Urban
Genesis
Dropkick Murphy's
Sonata Arctica
Dream Theater
Styx
REO Speedwagon
Journey

the list goes on and on...

Logo:  Welcome aboard...it's cool that you can get into all the prog-metal stuff like Symphony X and Dream Theater (I love that stuff too) and still be totally blown away by Joe's amazing playing.  This is a fun group. I've met quite a few in real life....all super people.  Hang around and enjoy!

CarljMD

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

Yes, everyone here seems extremely cool. I really like joes style because it is heavier than traditional blues. Im also really into Garry Moore, and needless to say Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Logo now you just need a logo... And to get on with this forum business, you have already filled out your forums and now there is no further waiting in line...Go, Dog, Go!!!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Logo,
Welcome to the best forum on the planet. Glad you found it.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Logan for you too a warm welcome from cold and wet Holland. Great forum, great place to be!!

Pity I have to work in daytime otherwise I would be here even more.

Hope you enjoy it too.

Andre Wittebroek.

Jane H. wrote:

Hi Logan, thanks for being a hero and a first responder! smile

First - Ditto what Jane said. Nothing but the utmost respect for what you do!
Second - Welcome to the forum! Lots of great people here.

Triple Ditto from me...a fire fighter and an army medic....you're awesome!!! Welcome to Joe's forum!  smile

Lee wrote:
Jane H. wrote:

Hi Logan, thanks for being a hero and a first responder! smile

First - Ditto what Jane said. Nothing but the utmost respect for what you do!
Second - Welcome to the forum! Lots of great people here.

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/