Topic: hello fellow joe fans!

greetings from olathe KS!  i saw the house of blues show. (i think i've seen him 6 or 7 times now not including when i sat about 2 feet away from him at a clinic he gave where i taught guitar at when he was about 18 - he was doing a show with bloodline! ) i was there with my great friend MISTER LEE! that was a FANTASTIC SHOW! i only hope to hear a recording of it some day! that miller kid is  AMAZING! i got a kick out of seeing joe giggling in amazment in the background when L.D.  was taking a solo!

anyway, maby mister lee and i will see some of you at the K.C. show this friday!!!

vince kirk

2 (edited by photogal 2007-11-05 23:23:28)

Re: hello fellow joe fans!

Welcome to the forum Vince! You will meet a lot of wonderful people here!

I will see you in KC!

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Welcome Vince
It was nice meeting you and Mister Lee at the HOB show.Hope when J B comes back to IL we can hookup.Have a great time in KC and give us a GREAT REVIEW.
  Jon

THANK'S SO MUCH!!! everyone seem's really cool here! i'm sure the KC show will be great!

Hi Vince...Glad you've already met some forum folk. This is a great place full of wonderful people with the BEST musical taste........Cathy

Welcome welcome welcome.....come on in Vince smile

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Welcome Capt. Kirk, glad your here. If your Misterlees friend your allright by me!

Dave

Welcome Kirk, Good to have you aboard. 

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Shredit wrote:

Welcome Capt. Kirk, glad your here. If your Misterlees friend your allright by me!

Dave

Shred we have a registered Capt. Kirk, a fairly active Capt. from what I recall, especially on the original forum...I wonder if he got beamed up????
Anyway,  Vince Kirk, I agree with Misterlee and Shred, all right by we!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!  SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE HERE!  GOOD ATTRACTS GOOD I BELIEVE!  SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SHOW ON FRIDAY!  MISTER LEE AND I WILL BE FRONT ROW - YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING MORE OF YOU!!! = )

Welcome to the forum Vince! Glad to have you on board.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

hallo Vince,

A warm welcome from a cold and very wet Holland. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do for 3 years now.

Yes, Joe is extraordinary in music and in person!

Andre Wittebroek.

Hey Vincenzo..I like your name. wink   Enjoy Joe's music and you're spot on, lots of great people here!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/