Re: Questions on The Venue, Tulsa, Oklahoma....

Deezer wrote:

Whoo! We're back on. Just ordered my tickets. I'll be there.

What happened to the guitar you wanted?

Don't talk him out of it.......

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Eh, I decided I wanted to see Joe more. Two guitars are plenty (for now). I got those cheap, one for 100 bucks off ebay (a Strat built from kit parts), and I love it. The other was is a copy Strat body I found that I had a new neck and the pickups rewired for about 200 bucks, and it sounds great as well. Plus, there was a friend that's been wanting to see Joe. I say like I don't want to go see Joe. lol I'm stoked!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

Hey Jim, it said when I bought the tickets that I pick them up at the window the day of the show? So, I'm assuming that they won't be sent to my place of residence, right? Also, I paid with my mom's credit card, because hers is on our paypal account. Will that be any problem as far as identification?

Deezer wrote:

Hey Jim, it said when I bought the tickets that I pick them up at the window the day of the show? So, I'm assuming that they won't be sent to my place of residence, right? Also, I paid with my mom's credit card, because hers is on our paypal account. Will that be any problem as far as identification?

Just e-mail me the name on the card and the your "Real" name and I will note that at the box office. All tickets
bought online are will call pickup. Should be available as early as 5:00 PM day of show. Doors at 7:30. Ticket sales are brisk at the moment. I expect a sell out.

jim m wrote:
Deezer wrote:

Just e-mail me the name on the card and the your "Real" name and I will note that at the box office. All tickets
bought online are will call pickup. Should be available as early as 5:00 PM day of show. Doors at 7:30. Ticket sales are brisk at the moment. I expect a sell out.

It's "Mr. Deezer" to you jim.........

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Mr. Deezer lives in Huntsville, Arkansas. lol

Mr. Deezer and anybody else interested. Joe is doing a phone interview on KMOD during the Smokehouse Blues
show tonight between 9:30 and 10:00 PM. You can listen online at www.kmod.com.

He is also scheduled for an instudio appearance on KMOD's morning show July 26th 8:30 to 9:00 AM. All times Central time.

Thanks for making the drive Mr Deezer.

The stream doesn't appear working at this time hope they get it fixed in time.

Last week the interview on KMOD never happened. I have it on good authourity that it is rescheduled for 8:10 but it might be a good idea to tune in earlier. www.kmod.com I'm listening via stream and it appears to be working at this time. Remember there is an instudio on Wednesday morning at 8:30 KMOD Tulsa's top rated rock station that happens to be Clear Channel.

Somebody listen to that. The DJ is sposed to ask Joe about the gear used on High Water, and ask him to come play in Alaska.

I can't listen, gotta go to band practice.

He asked him about the gear. a 59 Les Paul and 100 watt Marshall didn't ask about Alaska. Joe was getting ready to go on stage in Ft. Worth so it was a short interview.

jim m wrote:

He asked him about the gear. a 59 Les Paul and 100 watt Marshall didn't ask about Alaska. Joe was getting ready to go on stage in Ft. Worth so it was a short interview.

Thanks, Jim!!!

jim m wrote:

Last week the interview on KMOD never happened. I have it on good authourity that it is rescheduled for 8:10 but it might be a good idea to tune in earlier. www.kmod.com I'm listening via stream and it appears to be working at this time. Remember there is an instudio on Wednesday morning at 8:30 KMOD Tulsa's top rated rock station that happens to be Clear Channel.

Due to logistics that we were unaware of the time. The in studio appearance Wednesday morining has been canceled. Joe is doing a show in Witchita Falls Texas on Tuesday and although he does a pretty good superman impression it was decided he still needs to sleep sometimes.