Topic: Questions on The Venue, Tulsa, Oklahoma....

Is it in a bad part of town? Also, where is it in conjunction with Cain's Ballroom? I might be able to go on the 27th of July.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

Re: Questions on The Venue, Tulsa, Oklahoma....

Also, is it a 21 and over place?

Send an email to Jim Moody and I'm sure he can give you the details. Jim is the promoter on that show.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

4 (edited by jim m 2006-06-29 18:17:18)

Deezer, The date is July 26th. Wednesday. It is all ages. General Admission. It is in the Boston District. South of downtown. Trendy area. Plenty of parking. Aproximatley 450 capacity. Limited seating. lots of SR. Doors 7:30 Mike Hosty is the opener. He is a quirky blues based Solo/duo from Norman OK. Joe will go on aprox 9:00 since it is a school night.

Need any more info e-mail me or check out www.bluesproject.org

Thanks a bunch. If I go, I hope I see you there, Jim.

Deezer I hope to see you and many more. I just want to let everyone that might be looking for info on the show and need to know how to find out about tickets. If you are not from the Tulsa area you have to visit www.bluesproject.org where ticket info is available. The link on the tour page is not active at this time. efforts are being made to solve this.

jim m wrote:

It is in the Boston District. South of downtown. Trendy area. Plenty of parking. Aproximatley 450 capacity. Limited seating. lots of SR.

Need any more info e-mail me or check out www.bluesproject.org

Hey Jim, I know this show will be another sell out, so Audi & I are ordering up our tickets now… even though we are not sure if we are going to be able to make the show (Audi is facing a non-threatening / simple, yet to be scheduled, surgery… sometime in the later part of July). Murphy's law..... If we can’t make the show, I’d like to donate the tickets at your discretion. Thanks for your hard work and dedication to Joe and the guys!

Cheers from Lake Livingston Texas,

GW

***   "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..."   ***             Ozzy Osbourne

jim m wrote:

Deezer I hope to see you and many more. I just want to let everyone that might be looking for info on the show and need to know how to find out about tickets. If you are not from the Tulsa area you have to visit www.bluesproject.org where ticket info is available. The link on the tour page is not active at this time. efforts are being made to solve this.

Sorry people, until the issues with the website tour page link with the Tulsa show is resolved I got to bump this thing up to the top again.

jim m wrote:
jim m wrote:

Sorry people, until the issues with the website tour page link with the Tulsa show is resolved I got to bump this thing up to the top again.

once again

www.bluesproject.org

bump

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

jim m wrote:

make that "...issues with the OFFICIAL website tour page..." The unofficial (Fan Website) tour page has always had the bluesproject link :-)

http://www.bonamassabluesrock.com/tour.html

Bump that!!! LOL
Have a good weekend everybody

Pain & Sorrow....

GW

***   "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..."   ***             Ozzy Osbourne

Thanks for the help all. Houston we have lift off. The link has landed. The sqeaky wheel has been greased.
Thanks Nick and of course Stu.

14 (edited by Glen Winfrey 2006-07-07 21:52:48)

Bridge To Better Days!

Congrats Jim....

Cheers from Texas,

GW

Jim, glad to hear things are back on track. I also wanted to thank you for the Joe Bonamassa Business Cards... "If You Like Your Blues To Rock"... link / file on the Street Team page. I've made copies and will use them for the Houston show, and plan to distribute them at all of the local guitar shops.

Thanks!

GW

smile Bump:)

Well, it was a long shot, but I won't be going. Something at work came up. And, which I think Joe will understand, I've found a guitar that I want to save up for. Kinda bummed out, but at least I got to see him earlier in June.

Sorry Deezer, I was hoping to get to meet you.

Whoo! We're back on. Just ordered my tickets. I'll be there.