Topic: 10-28-07 show in Johnson CIty, NY

I've never heard Joe live, but this was one of the best shows I have seen...EVER...
It's clear that Joe truly was wired to do this.  He wasn't playing, he was *in* the music....Wonderful dynamics on the guitar and through his voice.  So nice to see someone that is clearly stretching and trying to grow his gift..  He is the REAL DEAL...

The band he had with him was also incredibly tight..Carmine Rojas is sooooo silky smooth...he was the anchor...just amazing....

Thanks, Joe...best night I've had in a long time.

Re: 10-28-07 show in Johnson CIty, NY

Hi Elziffo,

Your review was great and everything you said rings true. Isn't this one amazing band? When they are on stage playing you are transcended into a different place one that you do not want to come back from!

Joe in himself is a tremendous talent but to have a band support you that are so talented too makes their live shows unforgettable.

It is great to see so many supportive fans from all over the globe who also are an integral part of making it all happen so this band will become a legend like all the great blues artists.

On a personal note you could not wish to meet four wonderful guys. As well as being brilliant musicians, they are incredibly hard working, dedicated, and passionate about playing. This musical journey is blazing a trail all over the globe and there is no one more deserving than Joe and his band of the success that they are and will continue to experience.

Karen.

P.S Loved your comment on Carmine he is a really special guy.

Hi Elziffo and thanks for signing in and giving a review. Now, you have to wait for the next show..bummer..that's why these reviews are needed. Makes you feel like you shared the experience! Welcome to Joe World!      Cathy

I couldn't have said it better myself.  Joe and the band must truly be seen to be believed.  I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as you did.

-Rob

Bonamania is a disease with no cure.  Give it to all your friends.

It was also cool because he's from 1.5 hours from here (Utica area) and his mom was in the audience (along with some other family/friends in the front row)

Great show, great showman.