Topic: Tulsa Cain's Ballroom 10/06

These photo's were taken by Holly Roach. I love what she does with a camera. Some unique pespectives and angles. I encourage to capture the vibe of the room and with these I believe she did. Enjoy.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14847638@N06/
Click on slide show for best viewing.

Re: Tulsa Cain's Ballroom 10/06

You're right..Great shots!    Cathy

3 (edited by Shredit 2007-10-10 22:21:45)

Jim, she did a great job with her camera, I see a couple of the forum peeps in the audience, especially the one where Patty is signaling "touchdown" in the audience. What happened to the one she took of you, your friends and Joe? Maybe I'm thinking of Patty or Rhonda not sure now.

Shred

Very nice indeed! It is great to see all the different perspectives. I would love to be able to just roam around a room with full access and take photos.

Shredit wrote:

She did a great job with her camera, I see a couple of the forum peeps in the audience, especially the one where Patty is signaling "touchdown" in the audience. What happened to the one she took of you, your friends and Joe? Maybe I'm thinking of Patty, not sure now.

Shred

Enjoyed looking thru these pictures!  Interesting to see how different every photographer is.  Mr. Shred,  what the heck?  The entire audience looks like they're in a trance, including you, and there I am signaling that touchdown  lol  SCORE!!!!!!!!!    Patty

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Really great shots! I love how she uses the lighting.

I'm just saying.

BluesMan wrote:

Wow Jim,

Make sure you say, "Nice job Holly", from all of us! My favorite, and this one is very different, is the one of Joe on page 4 where it looks like he's playing under a hot sun, very cool technique. That could be an album cover with the title of the album being, "Joe Bonamassa, Burning Desire", or something like that. The angles are great, but I also like her use of black and white pictures along with using different colors. She's very talented!!

Roy

I did today. I added the show in May at Stage Center in OKC to my Flickr account. Check those out too. I'll be adding the birthday party photos too.

Hey Jim,  those are some of the best photos I have seen of Joe.  Such different perspectives and use of lighting was very effective. 

Looks like a really cool venue too...

Music is good for the Soul...

Primo photos Jim!  You have some wonderful shots of Joe, Bogie, Carmine and Rick.  Thanks for sharing.

.....Barbara

Wow, those are some great pics.  I'm the guy sitting 3 seats to the left of Shredit.  I'm the dude with the hand on my chin trying to figure out what the hell Joe just did on the guitar.

“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”
-Jimmy Page