1 (edited by photogal 2007-10-09 09:44:46)

Topic: Patty, Rhonda, Joe Bonamassa, Misterlee, Shredit and Mrs. Shredit!

Here are some very special people getting together to enjoy an incredible show! It was a great evening! I enjoyed hanging out with all of you. We need to do this again real soon smile smile

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photogal19 … 331324962/

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Re: Patty, Rhonda, Joe Bonamassa, Misterlee, Shredit and Mrs. Shredit!

Hello my newest sister, we really enjoyed hanging out with ya, you and Patty are now part of the Shredsters life forever (creeepy huh...LOL!!) I hope alot more of the forum peeps get the chance to meet you 2, there are no bigger, more devoted fans of the band around.

Shred

P.S.......If ya need any help at Walmart, just hand the phone to the manager and I'll take care of the rest.....LOL....Hey that "Sooner" hat makes my head look BIGG!!!

BluesMan wrote:

Who's that guy with the black hat standing in between Patty and Rhonda?
Roy

Please select the best answer:
                                                     a.  Johnny Cash
                                                     b.  Joe Bonamassa
                                                     c.  Kid Rock
                                                     d. cool
                                                     e.  b. & d.

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

BluesMan wrote:

Now that's what I call wonderful pictures of great looking people! Hey, I think I must have missed something. Who's that guy with the black hat standing in between Patty and Rhonda? And Shred, I'll bet everyday you look in the mirror and say the exact same thing as I do. Which is, "How did a guy that looks like me get such a hot looking women to be my wife?" Am I right, or what?

Roy

Of course your right, damn happy she cant see for nothin, or I'd be history!! Hey wait a minute , you saying I'm uggy!!, man that hurts bubba...lol

Shred

Those are great!! It was so nice to meet everybody, I can hardly wait for St. Louis now...

Cool pics Rhonda....It's so cool to see all these friendships arise because of Joe. smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.