Topic: Great to meet Shred and J'Dawg at Moe's Alley last night...

It's been awhile since I first heard Joe open for Jonny Lang in July '02 at the Mountain Winery, but last night was a great show at (mini) Moe's in Santa Cruz.  Small venues rock.

Another highlight o' the night was meeting Shred and J'Dawg - you twin brothers of different muthers made it a special time....Thanks!

TOJ - the other John

Re: Great to meet Shred and J'Dawg at Moe's Alley last night...

Hi JPCM, glad you made it here.  Believe me, the fun's just starting for you. If you haven't already, feed your Bonaddiction by buying every single Joe CD and DVD and try to make it to as many shows as you can. Post often! smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Thanks Mary,

You're obviously a bonified Bonaddict!  Think I need a 'New Day fix...all the best, JPCM

JPCM wrote:

It's been awhile since I first heard Joe open for Jonny Lang in July '02 at the Mountain Winery, but last night was a great show at (mini) Moe's in Santa Cruz.  Small venues rock.

Another highlight o' the night was meeting Shred and J'Dawg - you twin brothers of different muthers made it a special time....Thanks!

TOJ - the other John

John, right back at ya my Fremont brother!, yep that show was one that will go down in the Shred hall of fame....BLISTERING!!!!

Shred

John, You are lucky to get Joe and Forum friends..a full feast...Cathy

Thanks Cat.

You're so right...quite the feast.

BTW, Shred...I figured out the great SF venue...it was upstairs at the old Last Day Saloon on Clement.  Much like (mini) Moe's, Joe was right on top of us!  I can't remember the date, but the venue was elbow-rubbin' tight.

jpcm

Welcome from another fan and forum newbie in Fremont! Did you make it to Modesto as well?

Sorry KttH,

I've been off chasing fall colors in New England and stopped off for a quick visit to RMNP and Estes Park, CO. 

I wasn't able to follow the band and 'the Boys' to Modesto, but I'll be looking for them both in Monterey before too long.

Welcome to the Forum!
jpcm

9 (edited by Shredit 2007-10-26 07:39:43)

JPCM wrote:

Sorry KttH,

I've been off chasing fall colors in New England and stopped off for a quick visit to RMNP and Estes Park, CO. 

I wasn't able to follow the band and 'the Boys' to Modesto, but I'll be looking for them both in Monterey before too long.

Welcome to the Forum!
jpcm

Glad to hear your back, hey ask your in-laws if they remember me, I had hair back in those days, does the dude with the 1970 AMC Javelin still live across the sreet from them. If your all wundering what I'm talking about, I was his in-laws mailman for 3 years in Fremont, Ca.

Shred