Topic: hi

hi, i'm al from france, i'm 30 years old and i've been "bona addict "since 2 years.
i first heard about joe on a blues mix that a english mate send me with several songs from ANDY and blues deluxe and i took the biggest "slap" in my face since i heard jimi hendrix for the first time.from this time i saw joe 2 times when he came to france and had the honour of shaking his hand in his first paris gig and i discover that he's more than the best guitar player on earth actually his also a very nice personn who seems to be happy to meet his fan and spend a few time with them.I'm register on this forum since a few month but that's my first message cause i have some problem with writting in english.... but i really enjoy seeing your topic everyday and see that there's still a lot of personn who loves the good music.

AL

Re: hi

Your message comes through fine Al...thanks for saying HI, keep coming back!
Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Frère Rocket 

Al wrote:

hi, i'm al from france, i'm 30 years old and i've been "bona addict "since 2 years.
i first heard about joe on a blues mix that a english mate send me with several songs from ANDY and blues deluxe and i took the biggest "slap" in my face since i heard jimi hendrix for the first time.from this time i saw joe 2 times when he came to france and had the honour of shaking his hand in his first paris gig and i discover that he's more than the best guitar player on earth actually his also a very nice personn who seems to be happy to meet his fan and spend a few time with them.I'm register on this forum since a few month but that's my first message cause i have some problem with writting in english.... but i really enjoy seeing your topic everyday and see that there's still a lot of personn who loves the good music.

AL

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

3 (edited by Barbara 2007-09-22 04:07:22)

Hi Al.  Great post.  We all share the same addiction here, JOE.  So, welcome to the wonderful and joyous world of all things Joe and his incredible rockin' blues music!  Everyone on this forum is really nice and a lot of fun.  Just post away.....

.....Barbara

Bonjour Al,
Welcome to the forum. It sounds as though you had the same "eye opening" experience as the rest of the fans here: "Wow, this guys the best entertainer/guitarist I've ever seen. Why haven't I heard of him before?"
Joe's legion is growing. Glad you found Joe and this forum.
Au Revoir
Bill S

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Hallo Al,
Ou tu habites mon BONAMI? Je viens a Strassbourg beaucoup de temps, la habites mon ami francais avec sa famille. Belle cite et du vin fantastic en Alsace.
Tu connais le bluesgroup francais JESUS VOLT?  Tres bien, Jái un DVD du Rockpalast avec Joe Bonamassa et Jesus Volt. Jétait a cette concert!! Extraordinaire!!! Je peut envoyer toi un ]exemplaire que tu veux.
En fevrier je vas a un concert de julien Clerc en Hollande, ma femme!!

Your English is better than my french I think, but I thought it would be nice to welcome you with a little french!!

I think BONAMI is a very nice quibble. is quibble the right word?

BONAMASSA=  JOE
BON AMI      =  GOOD FRIEND. in French.

Bon weekend.

Andre Wittebroek.

BonJour Al. It's great to hear from a Frenchman!! Don't worry, your post was great. Keep posting and welcome to the forum.........Cathy

Bienvenue Al, au monde de Bonamassa! Je suis tres contente quand une autre personne decouvre la magie de Joe!  Ton anglais est tres bien, ne t'inquiete pas!

Everyone on the forum is really nice...keep posting!

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

thanks everyone for your warm welcome and your kindly word in french and in english, that's gonna incite me to post more often... i just have to be less shy!!!!! for andre, i come from normandie whitch is far from alsace but i have familly who lives in lorraine so i know a little this area but i haven't been there for a long time. oterwise i don't know jesus volt but i'm gonna check on the web soon cause if they played with joe they must be a good band.
encore merci a tous pour vos message , a bientot
AL