Re: You just might be a "Joe-addict"......

If somone who don't know Joe get's in the car and says "who is this you are listining to" and your 12 year old pops off with "Joe Bonamassa! Who else?"

You don't find a style, ... a style finds you

Keith Richards

110 (edited by HellRot 2010-11-11 18:00:09)

ChrisM wrote:

...if you are reading this topic on Joe's forum while watching Joe at RAH on Youtube, talking about him on FB, and looking at a picture of him on your desk.   yikes Oh, whoops... that's me!

... and me (although I am watching RAH on Blue Ray now...) 

... for the third time in a row.... am I crazy?  lol

... just can't stop listening to him... and all I play is Joe's stuff... and all I hear is Joe's music...

... and now... what do I hear?    "Woke up dreaming... I was gonna die..."

If you're on your way back home from Israel to Holland and find yourself all of a sudden (?) in the taxfree music store putting Joe's cd's in front of all the others at 4 in the morning.

BTW: They did a good job at disigning the outside of the package. Joe's cd was the only one at the B-section with the name also clearly at this very small upperside of the cdbox!!!

BTW2: Too bad I wasn't able to see Joe in Israel. I was seriously thinking about visiting his show in Tel Aviv, but missed him for 2 days (sometimes work calls).

You have a 6 in-dash CD player in your car , and every one is Joe: but when you remove them all , your car has memorised them and will play nothing else.

113 (edited by BluesMan 2010-11-19 16:04:38)

You crash your car (by loosin' controlla of di Corolla wink ) and as the the jaws of life and firemen try to free you from the tangled mess of metal, what is heard over the car stereo is, "burning hell burning hell", burning hell burning hell", followed by the driver saying, "Please, just a couple more minutes to finish this song!" cool

Roy

Joe is the Best!

BluesMan wrote:

You crash your car (by loosin' controlla of di Corolla wink ) and as the the jaws of life and firemen try to free you from the tangled mess of metal, what is heard over the car stereo is, "burning hell burning hell", burning hell burning hell", followed by the driver saying, "Please, just a couple more minutes to finish this song!" cool

Roy

OMG Roy!  Did this happen to you???  If so, I'm glad you're okay...you were "Bona-Saved" with that music holding you together until the Jaws of Life could extract you!

Bad Bad Kitty   cool

"Joe Rocks!" -- You can quote us on that!
Lil' Eddie and The Baaaaad Kitty
WhoodooVoodooLounge 
JBLP #26 (aged)  cool

I just  love my sister Bev.  She called when I was watching Crossroads and said she had just watched it the other day.  And I quote, " I don't know why they didn't put more of Joe on there, as a matter of fact, I wish they would have had Joe play a lot more during Crossroads.  Joe was the one that REALLY got the crowd going!"  Spoken like a true JoeHead.....fits right in with her wearing her lanyard at Crossroads that said, "I just heard Joe Bonamassa play, he's badass!!!"

patty&bevluvsjoe    wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

You buy a Bonamassa Goldtop guitar, buy the #2 lithograph, receive a "Joe Bonamassa Collection" guitar book, see two shows, buy the Crumbling Guitar t-shirt AND meet Joe... in the span of a week and half.

Jim  big_smile

p.s. oh, and a Joe guitar strap is on its way

jclark42796 wrote:

You buy a Bonamassa Goldtop guitar, buy the #2 lithograph, receive a "Joe Bonamassa Collection" guitar book, see two shows, buy the Crumbling Guitar t-shirt AND meet Joe... in the span of a week and half.

Jim  big_smile

Getting close, but only one shirt, no hat? Room to grow! lol  wink

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

I just  love my sister Bev.  She called when I was watching Crossroads and said she had just watched it the other day.  And I quote, " I don't know why they didn't put more of Joe on there, as a matter of fact, I wish they would have had Joe play a lot more during Crossroads.  Joe was the one that REALLY got the crowd going!"  Spoken like a true JoeHead.....fits right in with her wearing her lanyard at Crossroads that said, "I just heard Joe Bonamassa play, he's badass!!!"

patty&bevluvsjoe    wink

Bev was so cool, despite the heat...I just HAD to be by you 2 when Joe was rockin' with Robert Randolph, Pino, Schmeeams and the rest of The Family Band.  We looked like a 3 cylinder mini-souper engine firing in perfect ryhthm! Goin' Down! Down! Down! Down! That interplay with Robert & Joe was priceless.  Bev is right, the crowd had stirred with Sonny Landreth especially when Eric Clapton joined him.  Robert had them eating out of his hand...the Joe roused the place UP! Although he was in Pentangle and is a favorite of Neil Young, and I was looking forward to him, I felt sorry for Bert Jansch coming on after that.  Many didn't know who he was anyway, and it fell back to earth fast.

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

119 (edited by Rocket 2010-11-26 01:20:06)

RickB wrote:
jclark42796 wrote:

Jim  big_smile

Getting close, but only one shirt, no hat? Room to grow! lol  wink

I am calling everyone who has everything except a Bona-Bobble nowhere near "almost there"! BAH! HaHAH (kidding)...they are the single most cool thing ever out of the J & R Merchandise lineage!!!

Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

120 (edited by jclark42796 2010-11-26 08:33:36)

RickB wrote:

Getting close, but only one shirt, no hat? Room to grow!  

Hahaha!  Have to save something for Christmas!

I am calling everyone who has everything except a Bona-Bobble nowhere near "almost there"! BAH! HaHAH (kidding)...they are the single most cool thing ever out of the J & R Merchandise lineage!!!

Rocket

I'm with you there! smile  It's funny what we'll spend your money.  I didn't balk at the guitar or the lithograph, but I did balk at the $40 for the bobble head, go figure.  Anyhow, I think it will somehow make it into my stocking since I've been a good boy! big_smile  Perhaps we'll then need a new fan classification: "Bona-Head".

Jim

You are a Joe addict when:

stage 1  = after a show you make a playlist on your ipod of the shows songs

or

stage 2 = you visit the concert section on this forum and make the playlist to enjoy before the show

You just might be a Joe-addict when you still have a Joe RAH cake in your freezer that's getting close to two years old..........yup, that would be me    tongue

pattyluvsjoe

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

If your on your Iphone trying to buy Joe Bonamassa tickets while at a Joe Bonamassa concert...

....you might be a Joe addict.

If you look up to the heavens just before the start of every Joe Bonamasaa concert you can see Stevie, Jimi, Muddy, Gary and others leaning over God’s railing jockeying for the best view. 
And if you listen, you can hear Stevie say  “ SHHhhhh,  The kids about to start playing.”

...you just might be a Joe addict when friends name a cat after you and Joe.   lol  Long story short...my son & I were eating with 2 new wonderful friends Dan & Susan at a Mexican restaurant when I looked to the front of the restaurant and a little calico kitten was mewing and waving to me from the window.  Finished supper....Susan & I scurried outside to find the kitten....there she was purring & rubbing against us immediately.......after some pleading & arm twisting Dan & Susan agreed to take her home....they fell in love with her.....and they named her PJ (PattyJoe)   She's grown some since I last saw her..........here's PJ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pttypatric … hotostream

wink   pattyluvsjoe

P.S.  I am surrounded by a Joe-Induced World   tongue

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

What a nice looking kitty she is.
I love cats and miss mine terribly still.