Re: You just might be a "Joe-addict"......

Well, I've just read through the last five pages and I don't think there's anything wrong in the slightest with any one of you fine people out there in Bonamassaland. All perfectly reasonable behaviour if you ask me.....Coming dear......no, of cooouurse I'm not on the forum again, just checking my e mails!!

Catch you later.....:)

If you take time off from work because Joe is within a 200 mile radius and you have to get the fix! Then when you go to 1,2,3 or even 4 shows within a week your co-workers ask,"where were you,stalking that JOE GUITARIST guy?"   ( UM YES I WAS!!!)

"Is it the new blues mobile or what?"                                                                                                                                                                                                     "Fix the cigarette lighter."

if you are reading this hoping you can prove to yourself you are not a Joe addict.

You are here. you are with us. get used to it!

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

If you (me) gets into a debate defending the new CD.........which, by the way, is simply the best of Joes career.....and only realize that maybe it means more to you (me) than the other guy.

Joe-      "The Ballad Of John Henry" is quite simply the best artistic presentation you've ever recorded!!!!!

Visit Northern California soon.

...if you plan possibly the most important transatlantic flight of your life to coincide with a Joe show. wink cool

(And I'm not talking RAH!!!)

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Amsterhammer wrote:

...if you plan possibly the most important transatlantic flight of your life to coincide with a Joe show. wink cool

Hmmmhmmm, what are you talking about then .... inquiring minds want to know ........ is it time for day-counting again?! big_smile

Eva

Im intrigued by this one, come on spill the beans:)

Amsterhammer wrote:

Oh dear, kids (and Jane). I didn't meant to confuse anyone. big_smile

I was referring to the planning of the 'only 59 days to go' trip last year! I could have gone sooner. I really wanted to go sooner! But I bravely put the trip off till we could go to the Birchmere together. That's all that I meant. wink

As it happens my dear Eva, our next 59 day countdown starts tomorrow! cool

RIP Iron Man

Amsterhammer wrote:

As it happens my dear Eva, our next 59 day countdown starts tomorrow! cool

Oh really?! Cool, I remember that the last 59 day countdown went by very fast ... ! cool

Eva

....if you "Woke Up Dreaming" only to find out that you never were asleep. wink

Roy

Joe is the Best!

Tripsy wrote:

Well, I've just read through the last five pages and I don't think there's anything wrong in the slightest with any one of you fine people out there in Bonamassaland. All perfectly reasonable behaviour if you ask me.....Coming dear......no, of cooouurse I'm not on the forum again, just checking my e mails!!

Catch you later.....:)

Oh dear, this sounds very familiar. Glad to hear I'm not the only one telling porkies. roll

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Wooders wrote:

Oh dear, this sounds very familiar. Glad to hear I'm not the only one telling porkies. roll

lol

(Rhyming slang - pork pie = lie)

RIP Iron Man

67 (edited by pattyluvsjoe 2010-01-11 07:37:16)

.....feeling a little blue, sitting in Java Joe's Coffee House and whilst having a cup of Joe I turned the page in a local paper and saw something that just warmed my heart & nurtured my soul..... Englert Theater  Iowa City, Iowa   Joe Bonamassa  May 7, 2010 .......just seeing that made me think of Joe and all of you and I didn't feel alone any longer....my world changed to rosy

pattyluvs  cool

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Even if you don’t play guitar and a guitarist mysteriously comes up to you and says “I own #96 “ and you know what he is talking about  big_smile

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

.....feeling a little blue, sitting in Java Joe's Coffee House and whilst having a cup of Joe I turned the page in a local paper and saw something that just warmed my heart & nurtured my soul..... Englert Theater  Iowa City, Iowa   Joe Bonamassa  May 7, 2010 .......just seeing that made me think of Joe and all of you and I didn't feel alone any longer....my world changed to rosy

pattyluvs  cool

Having checked the posting sequence on this relic, Poor Pattyluvs is surely suffering from a serious case of cabin fever and lackaJoe. I'm shipping her a big case of virtual sunshine.
Here ya go luv. smile wink

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

If all 6 slots in your car CD player plays nothing but JB.

When you half jokingly broach JB in Moscow to the wife and she rolls her eyes so you blow it off. Then she secretly checks for visas and flights. cool (can't be done on short notice sad )

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

When you open the case to your JBLP and make "AAHH" sound as if a higher power just entered the room...

Gibson Collectors Choice #6
Joe Bonamassa Custom Shop Goldtop Unaged 1st run
Alvarez Acoustic '95
Gibson Skylark GA5-T '65, Marshall JTM45 Reissue, Fender Princton Reverb '72, Modded Bugera V5, Fender Bandmaster '68, Marshall Silver Jubilee 2558