Re: You just might be a "Joe-addict"......

You just might be a Joe-addict when you tell yourself "Okay, I am going to listen to something else besides Joe."  You're driving down the highway and you pull out a Neil Young CD.  You put the CD in and guess who's playing..........Joe.......Joe is inside the Neil Young case................
lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol                  pattyluvsjoe wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

When your husband refers to Joe as your next ex-husband--YIKES!!!
lol

"There is nothing to it.  You only have to hit the right notes at the right time and the instrument plays itself."---Johann Sebastian Bach

Bill S wrote:
millhouse wrote:

Man what is it with some people? Capt Roy, Dr Roy, it will be The Very Reverend Roy next as he is surely the leader of The New Church of Joe.

And it came to pass....................................
the masses assembled and the smoke did clear and verily there was only one thing to hear.....
Bonamassamusic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Millster

Can I get an AMEN!

Bill

You sure can.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMen

millhouse

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

BluesMan wrote:

You just might be a "Joe-addict" if you can march like this fellow, right Patty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCdZgUKZfOk

Roy

Hey Roy,
                             D*** Straight    lol
                                                                     pattyluvsjoe

P.S.  The guy in this video is cool

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

pattyluvsjoe wrote:
BluesMan wrote:

You just might be a "Joe-addict" if you can march like this fellow, right Patty?

Roy

Hey Roy,
                             D*** Straight    lol
                                                                     pattyluvsjoe

Joe's confusing me, marching to something other than Walk in My Shadow.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Bill S wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:
BluesMan wrote:

Roy

Hey Roy,
                             D*** Straight    lol
                                                                     pattyluvsjoe

Bill,  It's simple.

....left......right.....left....right.....left....right....... (that's it you've got it now)

wink plj

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

No mights about it!  You are a Joe addict if you know Jane's Addiction is really Yo Addiction which is all equally Joe Addiction and you can't recall whom enables whom but you definitely have an overwhelming urge to sometimes giddily share the "need-URLS"  lol

Rock On & Keep Rocking On,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

If you constantly check Youtube to see new clips of Joe - just found this one, posted yesterday - Joe's music video of "Miss You, Hate You"  - didn't know Joe made music videos, this one satisfied my addiction for today!  More, Joe, more!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ikptyq4Kf2U

Anne

pattyluvsjoe wrote:
Bill S wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Hey Roy,
                             D*** Straight    lol
                                                                     pattyluvsjoe

Bill,  It's simple.

....left......right.....left....right.....left....right....... (that's it you've got it now)

wink plj

Oh, Joe taught me how to march! The problem is, I only know how to march to one song. It's almost impossible to tango when there's waltz music playing (not that i'm comparing "Another Kind of Love" to waltz music).

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

addysea wrote:

If you constantly check Youtube to see new clips of Joe - just found this one, posted yesterday - Joe's music video of "Miss You, Hate You"  - didn't know Joe made music videos, this one satisfied my addiction for today!  More, Joe, more!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ikptyq4Kf2U

Anne

Anne..........thank you for sharing that link!!  I had no idea that Joe did a music video.  That was just the coolest thing I've seen.  Thanks so much for posting it, I needed a fix.

Hello..........my name is Susan...................and I too, am addicted to Joe.

BluesMan wrote:

You might be a Joe addict if,

When you're talking to "The One Who Must Be Obeyed" last night, and you've told her how much more merchandise you ordered from Joe's site, she immediately stops cutting the carrots, raises the knife and looks at me and says, "One more word about Joe tonight and something is coming off!!" sad

Whew man, that was close!!!!

Roy

Roy

You know you are a Joe addict when you have to keep your weiner in a jar cos you said one word too many.

OUCH!

millhouse big_smile:D:D:D:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

BluesMan wrote:

If you're walking down the street one day, not in your hometown, and you turn the corner and by Gosh, you think you see Joe Bonamassa walking down the opposite side of the street pulling a little suitcase........................................

Actually, IT WAS Joe Bonamassa walking down the street pulling a little suitcase in Wausau, Wisconsin. I'm sure when I went up to Joe I sounded more like Elmer Fudd, "Hewwo you wasscaly Joe Bonamassa, we winally have whew cornered, HA HA HA HA HA! I'm sure Joe thought to himself, "Oh, oh, there's Jacque and Roy with Ken in tow. How can I make myself look smaller?" Sorry we didn't ask you to join us for dinner before the show Joe. The food and drinks were great and the conversation was lively at the City Grill! Hey, how about next year, same time, same street? smile

Roy

Haha that happened to me once...and it actually was him, but I was in my car and too far away and had to head back home (family reunion...couldn't make the IMAC show but stopped with my cousins in Huntington for lunch on the way back from the airport).

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

.......when you're 5 yrs. old and you won't let your Mommy take you on in to daycare, because you have to finish listening to Joe....  lol   

I gave my good friend Angela "Shepherd's Bush" and she was playing it in the car on the way to deliver 5 yr. old Cody to daycare........when she pulled into the parking lot Cody said he didn't want to go in until Joe was done playing.........just happened to be "Just Got Paid" .......
part way thru Bogie's drum solo Cody said, "Mom, my teacher is going to wonder what happened to me."  To which Angela said, "Yes she will, shall we go in?"  To which Cody said,  "No, we got to let Joe finish it up."       You Rock, Cody!!!!!!!!!!!!   wink

pattyluvsjoe

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

well, I had to do dig this thread up, because you just might be a "Joe-addict"............

If you are constantly compelled to post You Tubes of Joe....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-09v3ITWWjo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKiOsvRtffY

....serious affliction when you even crave the ones that are posted sideways  lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEisrWVC9FA

miss ya and luv ya Joe Bonamassa!!!

pattyluvsjoe

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Patty, I have an assignment for you if you choose to except it...will you be the 'OFFICIAL YOU TUBE MONITOR FOR JOE BONAMASSA'....and as always if you are caught in the act, the company will  disacknowledge your where abouts wink

Dave

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

....serious affliction when you even crave the ones that are posted sideways  lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEisrWVC9FA
                                                                                                                                   pattyluvsjoe

LOL Patty!  Sideways, backwards, upside down, who cares??!!  I know you don't and neither do I!!!  We got it BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.  smile

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

if you...

are Libby.

"Music is the only thing that you can share with a million million people and you don't lose, you gain. It helps you to get energy and to live long, because when your soul is very happy then you don't want to die." - Ali Akbar Khan

smile

"Music is the only thing that you can share with a million million people and you don't lose, you gain. It helps you to get energy and to live long, because when your soul is very happy then you don't want to die." - Ali Akbar Khan