Re: You just might be a "Joe-addict"......

So we were zipping along on our way out to our place in Western Maryland listening to the Vegas show when we got about 10 minutes away from the house and the 15 minute long John Henry started. Oh crap, we were going to get there too soon! So I slowed way down from about 60 to 39 hoping to stretch out the time. Luckily we were on back roads and there wasn't anyone behind me. We pulled in the driveway with 2 minutes still left and sat in the car with the engine running in order to hear the end. My son told us we were insane and got out of the car. The boy just doesn't understand, you just can't stop in the middle of Joe's solo on that John Henry smile

nmagcorn wrote:

So we were zipping along on our way out to our place in Western Maryland listening to the Vegas show when we got about 10 minutes away from the house and the 15 minute long John Henry started. Oh crap, we were going to get there too soon! So I slowed way down from about 60 to 39 hoping to stretch out the time. Luckily we were on back roads and there wasn't anyone behind me. We pulled in the driveway with 2 minutes still left and sat in the car with the engine running in order to hear the end. My son told us we were insane and got out of the car. The boy just doesn't understand, you just can't stop in the middle of Joe's solo on that John Henry smile

Haha... funny thing because when me and my Dad's in the car, and we put on this music, we just circle around the block until the song finishes, then the next song starts and we decide to circle around some more... goes on and on until we realize the album just started over again!

Fishing for a good time starts with throwing in your line...

.....you just might be "known as a Joe addict" when you are at a party with old friends that you haven't seen in 40 years....... I walked up to my old friend Tom and said, "Tom, I can't remember the last time I saw you."  To which Tom replied, "Well I remember the last time I saw you!  I saw you on TV with Joe Bonamassa!"   I just had to laugh, I was approached by so many people wanting to talk about Joe.  Proud moment for me because I thought back to old times when nobody knew who Joe Bonamassa was......even the band that was playing said they were in the process of learning a Joe song.......I got some pretty hip old hippie friends. Life is good down at Oakland Mills on the mighty Skunk River outside of Mt. Pleasant, Iowa wink

pattyluvsjoe. smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Lovin' this story, Patty!  You're certainly earning your keep around here!!!

cool

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

I walked into the theater today and the stage manager stopped dead in his tracks in the lobby and said,  "I just had a Joe Bonamassa song pop into my head and who's the first person I see?"
smile  "YOU!"               lol

From the Wonderful World of Joe cool
                                         pattyluvsjoe

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

nmagcorn wrote:

Yeah right on Natasha and Phil
Cheer Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:
nmagcorn wrote:

Yeah right on Natasha and Phil
Cheer Ron

Yeah! Been there, done that! (my kids understand, they're addicts too!)

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

You might be a Joe addict...when you get stuck in a massive traffic jam, dang!  But you secretly celebrate because now you will have more time in the car with Joe!!!    :ch

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

sally12333 wrote:

You might be a Joe addict...when you get stuck in a massive traffic jam, dang!  But you secretly celebrate because now you will have more time in the car with Joe!!!    :ch

good one Sally cheers Ron

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

sally12333 wrote:

That's totally me!  Right on, Sally!

I'm addicted.

...if your mates STILL can't pronounce Bonamassa right....

Come on you Blades!

I just went to the copy machine at work and lifted the lid to put my document in and there was Joe's picture staring up at me!  My first reaction..."What the......! Joe is everywhere!"  lol  After doing a little investigating I found out that the senior vice president was going to surprise me and put it up in my teller station!  Everybody loves Joe! cool  even the head honchos!   wink       Perfect end to a long day at work.........   

pattyluvsjoe

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

I just went to the copy machine at work and lifted the lid to put my document in and there was Joe's picture staring up at me!  My first reaction..."What the......! Joe is everywhere!"  lol  After doing a little investigating I found out that the senior vice president was going to surprise me and put it up in my teller station!  Everybody loves Joe! cool  even the head honchos!   wink       Perfect end to a long day at work.........   

pattyluvsjoe

that is so cool Patty
Cheers Ron

Wow, Patty, that must have been quite a surprise! Joe's just popping up all over the place where you work. Very cool of your boss!

As a joke, my step-son gave me a fake Joe signed framed pair of white undies for Christmas....I guess because I have soooo many autographed items in my music room.

Bonaburst #18, JB Epi #191, MusicMan Darklord, LP Cherryburst Traditional Plus, Gigliotti GT, Takamine, Takamine 12 string, Martin D-28 & GPCPA1, Fender Amer STD Strat, Fender Custom Shop Gold Metalflake, Custom "OSU" Wagner Tele, Gibson SG Limited Govt Model, Jim Kelly Combo

You're in Walmart doing your grocery shopping and a Bonabud calls your from a show so you can have a listen smile And you find yourself walking around the store with your phone to your ear jamming, head bobbing and mouthing the words to the song as if you're there sitting right next to her. Thanks Sista' Jane YOU ROCK cool

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

Lizzee wrote:

You're in Walmart doing your grocery shopping and a Bonabud calls your from a show so you can have a listen smile And you find yourself walking around the store with your phone to your ear jamming, head bobbing and mouthing the words to the song as if you're there sitting right next to her. Thanks Sista' Jane YOU ROCK cool

Now that's a TRUE Bonabuddy!!

I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

...I got the Wally World experience too......Joe singing out Driving Towards the Daylight...so good.....Joe is everywhere! (((Cathy & Jane)))  cool  It is just an everyday experience..between the bank and the theater Joe is always brought up....and the coolest thing is I don't have to initiate the conversation about him anymore....got my comrades feeling the JoeLove  wink   Last night at the theater I was on the skywalk bridge and I looked down at the monitor and there was Joe...it really tickles me that Joe is at my job and the jumbo tron sign outside is so cool........you just might be a Joe addict.  smile                       pattyluvsjoe

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184