Topic: Indy Show............

Just wanted to drop by and say what an incredible show at Military Park on Monday, the new band is just incredible as this was the first time seeing them live, Joe was his usual brilliant self not only playing but hanging out with him was a great time. I have not seen Joe in awhile so it was good to see and talk with him about what is going on with his life. I truly believe he is on the way to all he wants to accomplish as the ship is tight and the music just keeps on getting better all the time. See you this weekend in Springfield at the Greater Ozark Blues Festival!

Peace, Tony B

Re: Indy Show............

Tony,

We will be in Springfield Friday too!  Lets hope for dry weather! smile

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Tony B wrote:

Just wanted to drop by and say what an incredible show at Military Park on Monday, the new band is just incredible as this was the first time seeing them live, Joe was his usual brilliant self not only playing but hanging out with him was a great time. I have not seen Joe in awhile so it was good to see and talk with him about what is going on with his life. I truly believe he is on the way to all he wants to accomplish as the ship is tight and the music just keeps on getting better all the time. See you this weekend in Springfield at the Greater Ozark Blues Festival!

Peace, Tony B

Hey Tony, nice to hear from you on the forum, been a while...

Music is good for the Soul...

Hey back at you Tony.  I'll look for you on the Crossroads DVD!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

I know this is quite a long shot- but this was my first JB concert ever. I have now seen him many times since. I was 10 years old, came with family and left inspired. I’ve now been practicing/playing to the best of my ability to date. Even went and got a signature JB Les Paul!

With that said, I’ll be heading to Peoria, IL show March 5th. And I’m so excited!

My goal of this post was to see if anyone has access to the recording of this concert from 2007. I would greatly appreciate it as I cannot find it anywhere online.

If anyone can Jane would be the one. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)