Topic: Greetings From Virginia Beach, VA

I was turned on to Joe B not too long ago and it only took one song - Reconsider Baby - to make me a HUGE fan.  I was lucky enough to see him perform at The Jewish Mother recently and this boy is on FIRE.  Me loves!

Re: Greetings From Virginia Beach, VA

Welcome chickychicky! Joe's version of "Reconsider Baby" is definitely a classic.

Welcome Chicky...  Glad to see you on the forum, lot of nice folks here.  Never heard a review when he played at the Jewish Mother but it does just take one song to get hooked. 

Be sure and get his DVD's if you haven't already. 

You probably know this but he is going to be in Richmond in the fall, not far from Va. Beach.  We use to live in Cheasapeake from 90 to 94.

Music is good for the Soul...

Greetings Chicky from Maryland. A new case of Joemania..It's not curable but at least you found the proper support group. You're going to have lots of fun.....Cathy

Welcome, ChickyChicky!

I'm new to both the music and the website of Joe Bonamassa as well. In the short time I've been here, the folks have been both very nice and very knowledgable! Enjoy!

chickychicky wrote:

I was turned on to Joe B not too long ago and it only took one song - Reconsider Baby - to make me a HUGE fan.  I was lucky enough to see him perform at The Jewish Mother recently and this boy is on FIRE.  Me loves!

I SA WJOE AT SOUTH SHIELDS IN THE UK LAST NOVEMBER AND I WAS HOOKED IVE GOT ALL OF HIS ALBUMS.

ROLL ON MARCH 2008 IM SEEING JOE LIVE IN NEWCASTLE

'IN THE CITY THERES A THOUSAND THINGS I WANNA SAY TO YOU'

7 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-02-03 18:56:27)

Hate to start new Threads ... and this may get lost because of the title ... but this 5/31/07 show is mentioned in the OP's post back in Aug 2007.  Didn't want to wait for May BHistory to roll around ...

A YouTube video was posted up yesterday (2/2/15) ... show from VA Beach, VA - The Jewish Mother ... 20 min video (poster titles it as Part 1 ... so hoping for more. ... oh those opening notes as it fades out at the 20 minute mark!! ... )  Has the LFNIP vibe ...

Joe Bonamassa Live at The Jewish Mother 2007 (YT upload by davestrat)

http://youtu.be/mKTcNEnOc2c

Always great to see Members who posted in 8/2007 ... also post today!! smile

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Welcome Chicky...Reconsider Baby is one of my all time faves of Joe's.
I was lucky enough to see him perform it live and it gave me chills.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Hi and welcome Chicky. Enjoy the great company and the world of Joe. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Welcome!

I will be in Virginia beach on vacation in early July.

Reconsider Baby is also one of my favs.....as is almost anything Joe does  smile

Welcome to the forums.

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

You do realise chickychicky posted her introduction in 2007

12 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-02-04 08:09:38)

Sorry ... it's my fault. I wanted to post that link to the 2007 Va show (see Post #7) ... but since it was a partial show and the uploader titled it as Part1 ... (hopefully more will go up) ... I didn't want to start a new Thread for the link and clog up the server. smile )

chickychicky's intro Thread was the closest reference to this '07 show at the Jewish Mother in Virgina Beach, Va.

Sorry for confusion ... maybe chicky will check in with us now with an update. smile

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Welcome to the forum
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Hi welcome to the group....enjoy the topics here...:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

David.247 wrote:

David.247 wrote:
David.247 wrote:

Ha ha....I did not realize that

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

You are not alone Whirlwind