Topic: Guitar Man song

Loved the song at the end of the film any idea where to get it. Arielle brings a nice counter to Joe's guitar which hopefully will result in a larger project.

Re: Guitar Man song

Hi. Welcome to the forum!
I don't recall...had only watched it once...just went to my DVR, it says I did pay per view 12/22 or something
but it only recorded a short bit. I tried logging in to watch.jbonamassa but didnt see it there. I'll check the tv again later idk

Re: Guitar Man song

Bazza Bass wrote:

Loved the song at the end of the film any idea where to get it. Arielle brings a nice counter to Joe's guitar which hopefully will result in a larger project.

LOL I finally got it to play and went to the outro song...its The Guitar Man. I thought you meant you didn't know what song but I guess you meant where to get that version. I couldn't find it.
I didn't have a lot of time but when the credits were scrolling I saw a song that Joe was credited on saying it was from and album called Guitar Man or maybe it just meant the movie. When i get a chance i will try to see what I can view on the credits. I think it said my purchase is good until March.